Reviews > Most voted reviews

The Hangover: Part III
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Where is he? Leslie Chow stole twenty million from me, and I figure the Wolf Pack have the best chance of finding him! Doug is my insurance... More
V for Vendetta
Reviewed by Lexi
''Ideas are bulletproof.'' A shadowy freedom fighter known only as "V" uses terrorist tactics to fight against his totalitarian society. ... More
Promoted 11 years, 7 months ago
The Usual Suspects
Reviewed by samira
One of my personal favorites of all times. Maybe not THE best film ever. But one of those few films that everyone should see at least twice.... More
Bee Movie
Reviewed by Prelude
Some animated movies are clearly aimed at kids, others are clearly aimed at adult audiences, and the real winners are the ones that can give... More
Promoted 13 years, 7 months ago
Shadow King
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
Shadow King (1991 Atlantic Records) Foreigner has released three records only in 80's era, is not big problem when you sold 50 million albu... More
The Darjeeling Limited
Reviewed by GemLil
I watched this with my Dad, he was in the back of the line when God handed out brains. I wasn't at the front, but I kicked a few people in t... More
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The battle of Helm's Deep is over; the battle for Middle Earth is about to begin..." Through my eyes, Peter Jackson's much-anticipated a... More
Midnight in Paris
Reviewed by lotr23
Woody Allen's latest film is the cinematic equivalent of going to dinner at an ultra-fancy and elegant restaurant at which finger foods are ... More
Trust
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Girls at my school have had sex with half the football team... I lose my virginity and my parents make a federal case out of it!" Actor-... More
Into the Wild
Reviewed by Claudia
โ€œI also know how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong. To measure yourself at least once. To find yours... More
AVP: Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem
Reviewed by Seaworth
"In space, no one can hear you scream. On Earth, it won't matter." A great take on the classic tagline from Ridley's Alien but this is al... More
Promoted 12 years, 9 months ago
Synecdoche, New York
Reviewed by VierasTalo
This is not going to be a normal review. I will not make a list. I will not make a list of all the things bad, of all the things good, and a... More
Promoted 11 years, 11 months ago
Oldboy
Reviewed by Lexi
''Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.'' After being kidnapped and imprisoned for 15 years, Oh Dae-Su is release... More
Stake Land
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
I love this movie, plot is talking about a post-apocalyptic America, all over the country spreads the plague of vampirism. Cities are tombs ... More
Psycho
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"A boy's best friend is his mother."Even in 2015, simply the notion of remaking Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho seems every bit as ill-advised, po... More
Promoted 12 years, 1 month ago
Sherlock
Reviewed by Poisonfang
An Outstanding remake! Dr. Watson, who just returned home from Afghanistan and had been serving as a medical officer in the military, an... More
Promoted 7 years, 9 months ago
Scream 4
Reviewed by lotr23
"One generation's tragedy is another generation's joke." I should give some context here before I start talking about how much I loved SC... More
Promoted 10 years, 7 months ago
The Room
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"You are lying! I never hit you! You are tearing me apart, Lisa!" There are countless bad movies out there. Most of them end up fading into ... More
Promoted 9 years, 5 months ago
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"If you want something bad, you have to fight for it. Step up your game, Scott." Based on the six-part graphic novel series by Bryan Lee ... More
Promoted 11 years ago
High Fidelity
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture ... More
Promoted 10 years, 4 months ago
The Day The Earth Stood Still
Reviewed by Lexi
''If the Earth dies, you die. If you die, the Earth survives.'' A remake of the 1951 classic sci-fi film about an alien visitor and his g... More
Promoted 12 years, 11 months ago
Brazil
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"It's been confusion from the word go!" Inarguably, Brazil is the definitive Terry Gilliam movie. In a sense, it's Gilliam's Citizen Kane... More
Twilight
Reviewed by Lexi
''And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.'' A teenage girl risks everything when she falls in love with a vampire. Kristen Stewart... More
Promoted 12 years, 3 months ago
Pi
Reviewed by Lexi
''There will be no order, only chaos.'' A paranoid mathematician searches for a key number that will unlock the universal patterns found ... More
Promoted 9 years, 4 months ago
Memento
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Memory can change the shape of a room; it can change the color of a car. And memories can be distorted. They're just an interpretation, the... More
Promoted 11 years, 3 months ago
The Prestige
Reviewed by Lexi
''Never show anyone. They'll beg you and they'll flatter you for the secret, but as soon as you give it up... you'll be nothing to them. The... More
Promoted 10 years, 2 months ago
The English Patient
Reviewed by Lexi
''New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything. For the heart is an organ of fire.'' At the close of WWII, a young nurse tends... More
Promoted 10 years, 8 months ago
Teeth
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The toothed vagina appears in the mythology of many and diverse cultures all over the world. In these myths, the story is always the same. ... More
Promoted 10 years, 6 months ago
Memento
Reviewed by Lexi
''I can't remember to forget you.'' A man, suffering from short-term memory loss, uses notes and tattoos to hunt for the man he thinks kille... More
No Blade of Grass ...
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
"The death of grass" in US "No blade of grass" is one my favorite novel from the british author Samuel Youd, under the name of John Christop... More