Reviews > Most voted reviews

Prometheus
Reviewed by Bml93
This review doesn't completely reflect my opinion on this film anymore. I've changed my rating from an 8 to a 6."My God, we were so wrong...... More
Promoted 9 years, 5 months ago
A Separation
Reviewed by lotr23
The avalanche of moral, ethical, legal and emotional dilemmas that emerges during A Separation is the best late Christmas gift for any lover... More
Promoted 9 years, 5 months ago
Drive
Reviewed by propelas
A young man with a passion and natural tendency to cars,boring life,the dark night job,a pretty neighbor,a rival,a 'last trick and a dirty j... More
Promoted 9 years, 10 months ago
No Strings Attached
Reviewed by lotr23
My final review for the year 2010 was of the much-better-than-anticipated LOVE AND OTHER DRUGS, a romantic comedy that rejects a lot of the ... More
Promoted 10 years, 2 months ago
Jaws
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"You're gonna need a bigger boat." Though decades have passed since it first entered theatres in 1975, Steven Spielberg's Jaws still assured... More
Promoted 9 years, 2 months ago
Howl's Moving Castle
Reviewed by Lexi
''It's all so familiar yet I know I've never been here before. I feel so at home.'' When an unconfident young woman is cursed with an old... More
Promoted 11 years, 11 months ago
It's a Wonderful Life
Reviewed by Lexi
''You see George, you've really had a wonderful life. Don't you see what a mistake it would be to just throw it away?'' An angel helps a ... More
Promoted 3 years, 10 months ago
Inglourious Basterds
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The German will be sickened by us, the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us." If there's one consistency in Quentin Ta... More
Promoted 12 years, 2 months ago
District 9
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"There's a lot of secrets in District 9..." District 9, the searing debut feature of South African director Neill Blomkamp, is a summer f... More
Promoted 10 years, 6 months ago
The Wasp Woman
Reviewed by kathy
So bad it's good! Once I saw the DVD cover I knew I had to see this film as I love really bad horror films. I was not disappointed. The acti... More
Promoted 4 years, 9 months ago
Dead Snow
Reviewed by pamela voorhees
Finally! a good choice for the books. i always tend to buy movies based on other reviews and cover art, only to get home and want nothing mo... More
Promoted 12 years, 3 months ago
Munich
Reviewed by Lexi
''We are supposed to be righteous. That's a beautiful thing. And we're losing it. If I lose that, that's everything. That's my soul.'' Ba... More
Promoted 10 years, 9 months ago
You Don't Mess with the Zohan
Reviewed by Prelude
I've seen some real shit films in my life, but this has, to date, quite possibly been the worst fucking movie I have ever seen. This movie m... More
Promoted 13 years, 2 months ago
Schindler's List
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
It's Hebrew, it's from the Talmud. It says, "Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire." Steven Spielberg's Schindler's List is a ch... More
Promoted 9 years, 11 months ago 4 comments
First Blood
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I could have killed 'em all, I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you... More
Promoted 10 years, 1 month ago
Munich
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"We have 11 Palestinian names, each one of them had a hand in planning Munich. We want them all dead." Steven Spielberg has always been c... More
Promoted 1 year, 8 months ago
Battlestar Galactica
Reviewed by Seaworth
Let me be the first to write an English review (that also isn't a synopsis!) on the best remake of any television show on our screens. Th... More
Promoted 11 years, 8 months ago 3 comments
3:10 to Yuma
Reviewed by Prelude
To anyone who loves westerns but feel like the genre has died, you owe it to yourself to go buy this movie. It is quite easily the best Wes... More
Promoted 13 years, 7 months ago
Michael Clayton
Reviewed by Prelude
It seems great thrillers are getting scarce these days, so I simply had to check out Michael Clayton. The film has a certain 'Erin Brokovic... More
Promoted 13 years, 7 months ago
The Godfather (1972)
Reviewed by GemLil
Real film fans are scared to love 'The Godfather' these days; it has become the immediate social site, fav film answer for any shumck preten... More
Promoted 3 years, 5 months ago
The Fountain
Reviewed by Lexi
''Together we will live forever.'' Spanning over one thousand years, and three parallel stories, The Fountain is a story of love, death, ... More
Promoted 11 years, 9 months ago
Predator
Reviewed by Seaworth
What a supreme flick! Even after 20 years, this film still holds its ground against the action 'titans' of today. An absolutely outrageous, ... More
Promoted 11 years, 1 month ago
Titanic
Reviewed by Prelude
I'm puzzled. There's a few people on my 'Friends' list that give this epic masterpiece a 1/10 or 2/10. What gives?? Same with IMDB. It's... More
Promoted 14 years, 4 months ago
Memento
Reviewed by Prelude
It's quite amazing how this film, based on a short story by director Nolan's brother, has turned into such a blockbuster hit. The film feel... More
Promoted 13 years ago
Memento
Reviewed by Ricky49er
There is so many great things to talk about this movie but I have decided to leave this review spoiler-less. Either way this is one of those... More
Promoted 7 years, 12 months ago
UFO
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
UFO is absolutely my favorite TV show of all time! So my review will NOT be impartial... UFO is a British TV series about an alien invasi... More
Promoted 4 years, 7 months ago
The Fifth Element
Reviewed by Iceviper
I kind of stumbled onto this movie years ago, being familiar with only Bruce Willis. This was pretty much the beginning of my infatuation w... More
Promoted 6 years, 1 month ago
Looper
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Time travel has not yet been invented. But thirty years from now, it will have been." Following in the footsteps of Source Code and The ... More
Promoted 9 years, 1 month ago
The Amazing Spider-Man
Reviewed by SJMJ91
It has been approximately 10 years since the release of the first Spider-Man in the trilogy and has since then been a successful blockbuster... More
Promoted 9 years, 1 month ago
This Means War
Reviewed by lotr23
The severe problem with This Means War isn't the fact that it's highly predictable; it's the reason why it's highly predictable. You see, t... More
Promoted 9 years, 8 months ago