Reviews > Most voted reviews

Batman Returns
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Just relax. I'll take care of the squealing, wretched, pinhead puppets of Gotham!" Three years following Tim Burton's brilliant neo-goth... More
American Beauty
Reviewed by Claudia
"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." American Beauty was a movi... More
Candy
Reviewed by Claudia
"We had a lot going for us. We'd found the secret glue that held all things together. In a perfect place, where the noise did not intrude, o... More
Promoted 11 years, 8 months ago
An American Tail
Reviewed by GemLil
You dont notice how clever this film is untill you watch it as an adult. On a childish level..ooh look mice are wearing hats; but on an adul... More
The Bourne Supremacy
Reviewed by Prelude
These days, everyone uses (and over-uses) the wildly moving camera angles, and this movie has PLENTY of that (warning to any epileptics out ... More
Promoted 4 years, 1 month ago
Starship Troopers
Reviewed by Vix
On one level Starship Troopers works as an intense sci-fi/action flick with great battle scenes and spectacular special effects. But going b... More
Promoted 2 years, 8 months ago
The Matrix
Reviewed by jasoncarulli
The Matrix is a visual dream that single handedly reshaped the future of movie making. The originality behind the story of a post apocalypti... More
Metroid Prime
Reviewed by Moz La Punk
Time to be totally honest here: the underdog turns out to be an all-time classic. Metroid Prime, surrounded by so many rumours about develop... More
Promoted 11 years ago
The Holy Bible: King James Version
Reviewed by Bluraven
This is truly the Book of all Books. Whether you believe its contents (as I do) or not, one cannot escape the influence of this book which, ... More
Promoted 14 years ago
The Hills Have Eyes 2 (Unrated Edition)
Reviewed by TonyDanza
By far one of the most amateurish gross-out films ever made. Looking back at the original, you can tell where they went wrong: In the first ... More
Promoted 5 years, 10 months ago
The Kid
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Charlie Chaplin's name has grown synonymous with classic comedy. Throughout the early 1900s, the extraordinary silent movie comedian feature... More
Promoted 13 years, 2 months ago
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying...
Reviewed by Prelude
Not having grown up in the black & white era, I can't say I'm normally a fan of old classics, yet this movie compelled me. It's one of the ... More
Promoted 9 months, 3 weeks ago 1 comment
Identity
Reviewed by Claudia
Now this is more like it. It was only the night before I watched this that I watched a thriller movie, supposedly with a twist at the end. T... More
License to Wed
Reviewed by Prelude
I really wanted to like this movie because not only is this John Krasinksi's first lead-role in a major picture, it also has many of his hil... More
The Talented Mr. Ripley
Reviewed by Claudia
"I always thought it'd be better to be a fake somebody than a real nobody." This is really amazing drama film, supported by an fantastic ... More
Fast Food Nation
Reviewed by Vix
Fast Food Nation takes a look at how the fast food industry affects people's lives and by doing so examines fast food culture, corporate ame... More
Promoted 10 years, 10 months ago
Alien
Reviewed by Lexi
Ash: Ripley, for God's sake, this is the first time that we've encountered a species like this. It has to go back. All sorts of tests have t... More
Promoted 2 years, 11 months ago
The Outsiders
Reviewed by Manling
The Book and Movie Comparison The book was well written and I could actually feel for the characters, as far as the movie goes, it only h... More
Promoted 14 years, 3 months ago
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in mo... More
Promoted 13 years, 7 months ago
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
Reviewed by Creedo
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy is about an all-male news team whose close-knit camaraderie is infiltrated by a gasp! woman .This coul... More
Promoted 14 years, 3 months ago
Rogue
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The saltwater crocodile is probably the most dangerous member of the crocodilian family. They can swim underwater at up to 20 miles an hour... More
Promoted 13 years, 6 months ago
Supernatural
Reviewed by doudouce55
Two brothers, Sam and Dean (Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles respectively), search for their father, who left on a demon-hunting trip and h... More
Promoted 3 years, 5 months ago
Good Night, and Good Luck.
Reviewed by nataliegoes
Good Night, and Good Luck concerns Edward R. Murrow's decision to expose the McCarthy trials and the Government's hunt for Communists as out... More
Promoted 14 years, 2 months ago
Only Yesterday
Reviewed by tartan_skirt
Only Yesterday (Omohide poro poro) is quite a mature anime aimed at the josei audience (females from late teenage years to later), according... More
Promoted 1 year, 8 months ago
Everything Is Illuminated
Reviewed by Flash
Wow, I really fell in love with this movie. I was trying to think of adjectives to describe this film and too many popped up: strange, tri... More
Promoted 12 years, 11 months ago
Amistad
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Give us the courage to do what is right. And if it means civil war? Then let it come. And when it does, may it be, finally, the last battle... More
Promoted 11 years, 12 months ago
The Pursuit of Happyness
Reviewed by doudouce55
This movie is about Chris Gardner (Will Smith). In the early 1980s, in San Francisco, Chris invests his savings in bone-density scanners, th... More
Promoted 14 years, 1 month ago
Wii Fit (with Wii Balance Board)
Reviewed by Moz La Punk
Wii Fit is destroying the industry! Itโ€™s making videogames a living hell for gamers! The gamers who like to spew their opinions on forums ... More
Promoted 13 years, 5 months ago
Once
Reviewed by samira
Just like Before Sunrise, a new classic directed by Richard Linklater, Once is a magical film that through its narrative apparently simple, ... More
Promoted 13 years, 5 months ago
Pushing Daisies
Reviewed by Vix
I've been hearing good things about this show but the concept put me off at first. But, I'm glad I gave it a chance because what ought to be... More
Promoted 13 years, 7 months ago