Added by BRice on 30 Jul 2015 03:33
214 Views 1 Comments

Leonardo Dicaprio Review

Sort by: Showing 23 items
Decade: Rating: List Type:
People who added this item 574 Average listal rating (326 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 7.3
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1166 Average listal rating (653 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 7.3
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 367 Average listal rating (170 ratings) 6.8 IMDB Rating 6.6
Total Eclipse (1995)
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 3649 Average listal rating (2375 ratings) 6.5 IMDB Rating 6.7
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 527 Average listal rating (273 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 6.7
Marvin's Room (1997)
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 9238 Average listal rating (6711 ratings) 7.1 IMDB Rating 7.8
Titanic (1997)
My least favourite of his movies, just too long for me decent movie.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 2785 Average listal rating (1729 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 6.5
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 2347 Average listal rating (1502 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 6.7
The Beach (2000)
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 5844 Average listal rating (4038 ratings) 7.4 IMDB Rating 8.1
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 3772 Average listal rating (2430 ratings) 7.1 IMDB Rating 7.5
Amazing movie, throughly enjoyed it. Leo was fantastic in this film!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 3388 Average listal rating (2091 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 7.5
The Aviator (2004)
Haven't gotten through this movie fully tried few times as a kid need to watch fully before making review
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 5187 Average listal rating (3532 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 8.5
The Departed (2006)
Simply said it's my favourite movie of all time, it's the movie that made me fall in love with movies.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 3079 Average listal rating (1961 ratings) 7.4 IMDB Rating 8
Blood Diamond (2006)
Only watched half way, was great what I seen but need to finish fully
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1105 Average listal rating (706 ratings) 6.6 IMDB Rating 7.1
Still Need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1819 Average listal rating (1047 ratings) 7.1 IMDB Rating 7.3
Still Need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 4271 Average listal rating (2872 ratings) 7.7 IMDB Rating 8.1
Amazing film, simply spectacular story and performance by Leonardo Dicaprio and Mark Ruffalo.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 6092 Average listal rating (4277 ratings) 8.2 IMDB Rating 8.8
Inception (2010)
Amazing film, loved the twists of the story. Leonardo and Joseph Gordon were fantastic!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 815 Average listal rating (464 ratings) 6.2 IMDB Rating 6.5
J. Edgar (2011)
Still need to watch this.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 2712 Average listal rating (1910 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 8.4
My second favourite Tarantino movie. Absolutely spectacular! Leo's supporting role was phenomenal!
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1619 Average listal rating (923 ratings) 7 IMDB Rating 7.2
Really underrated film! It amerced me in the time period and I loved it. Loved the use of modern music that fit well with the time period. Leo was fantastic!