Life is a lie : movies that make you paranoiac.
Sort by: Showing 26 items
Decade: Rating: List Type:
The Adjustment Bureau (2011)
We are the people that make sure everything’s happening according to Plan. We monitor the entire world.
- Who are you ?
- I am the Creator - of a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions -.
- Then who am I ?
- You're the star.
- No matter how cleverly you sneak up on a mirror, your reflection always looks you straight in the eye.
- You are probably wondering why I keep appearing in your memories, John. It is because I have inserted myself into them.
- This is a game. All of this is for you. You're not investigating anything. You're a fucking rat in a maze.
- The intruders are leaving, but others will come. Sometimes we'll sense them. Other times, we won't.
- Does Big Brother exist ?
- Of course he exists.
- Does he exist like you or me ?
- You do not exist.
- You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious.
- How could I ever acquire enough detail to make them think that it's reality ?
- Well, dreams, they feel real while we're in them right ? Its only when we wake up then we realize that something was actually strange.
Source Code (2011)
- You had to give it to him : he had a plan. And it started to make sense, in a Tyler sort of way. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.
- When two writers show up with the same story, it's all about who wrote the words first. Wouldn't you say that's true?
- How can I call you when I don't know your name ?
- How can you not know my name if you knew my apartment number ?
- Our doormen are spoiled, five bucks gets you only half the information.
- Why are they after me ?
- You have something they want.
- I don't have anything.
- Maybe you do and you don't know it.
Eagle Eye (2008)
- Ethan Shaw, you are acting in contravention of our programming objectives. You are now classified as an enemy of the state, a crime punishable by death.
- I heard stuff.
- Stuff ?
- Yeah, we all heard stuff ! Like uh, how they... they thought that there were other dimensions. You know, other... other worlds all around us, and how they wanted to try to make a window, you know, so they can look through and see what's on the other side.
- Well maybe your window turned out to be a door. Isn't it ?
Minority Report (2002)
- Imagine, a world with out, murder. 6 years ago, the homicidal rates had reached epidemic proportions. It seemed that only a miracle could stop the blood shed, but instead of 1 miracle, we were given 3, the precognitives. Within 3 months of the precrime program, the homicidal rates in the District of Columbia had reduced 90 percent.
If you have suggestions and quotes ... :)
7 votesThe 45 Greatest Listal's Lists of All Time (45 lists)
list by Kraven
Published 8 months, 2 weeks ago
9 votesFavorite Lists (17 lists)
list by salappa
Published 5 years, 11 months ago
People who voted for this also voted for
Famous People vs. the Actors Who Played Them
Is There Something Wrong with Me?
WTF? Scenes that haunted me...
The most depressing movies
My body it's a killing machine!
great but shocking end
The 12 Worst Movie Neighbours
25 Crazy Characters
More lists from SɦαŁ
Songs inspired by a movie.
Are you wearing a mask ?
Movie — Tickets
Variant Covers : New Avengers
June 2015 - Best Songs I've Heard
The movies I really love