Added by filmbuilder on 26 May 2014 06:24
718 Views 1 Comments

A complete review of Pixar's Feature Films

Sort by: Showing 14 items
Decade: Rating: List Type:
People who added this item 1454 Average listal rating (973 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 7.3

After being disappointed by 'Brave', I expected 'Monsters University' to be good but not very good! And I was actually surprised! It was very good! But it just wasn't really the same level as Pixar's previous movies...

Review: www.listal.com/viewentry/5695225
filmbuilder's rating:
People who added this item 1940 Average listal rating (1298 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 7.1
Brave (2012)

Oh dear! This is pure and simply the worst Pixar movie so far! 'Brave' has a weak plot and M'ordu is actually a really simple villain! But it has some gorgeous animation and some funny jokes, but it wasn't as good as the other Pixar movies!

Review: www.listal.com/viewentry/6584188
filmbuilder's rating:
People who added this item 1146 Average listal rating (765 ratings) 5 IMDB Rating 6.1
Cars 2 (2011)

Everyone says 'Cars 2' sucks! To that, I say no! I love 'Cars 2' (more than 'Cars')! The characters are awesome! The music is epic! The action scenes are amazing!
filmbuilder's rating:
People who added this item 3917 Average listal rating (2654 ratings) 7.9 IMDB Rating 8.2
Toy Story 3 (2010)

'Toy Story 3' is my favourite Pixar movie so far! And I'm not convinced that Pixar will improve with their future movies! Smart, funny and *gulp* scary! 'Toy Story 3' deserves its Oscar nomination!
filmbuilder's rating:
People who added this item 4705 Average listal rating (3259 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 8.2
Up (2009)

With 'Up', they created a very good story with an old grumpy man, an overweight explorer kid, a talking dog and a weird bird! The script was very good, the plot was very creative and the animation (as usual) was beautiful!
filmbuilder's rating:
People who added this item 5319 Average listal rating (3697 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 8.4
WALLยทE (2008)

'WALL-E' is a detailed, animated classic! Wanna know why? The story is certainly very interesting; in the 29th century, humans have left a whole load of waste all over Earth which is cleaned up by a robot WALL-E, he falls in love with another robot called EVE, who also has a programmed task, and follows her into outer space on an adventure that edits the destiny of both his kind and humanity. Both robots exhibit an appearance of free will and emotions similar to humans, which develop further during the movie

Review: www.listal.com/viewentry/5598945
filmbuilder's rating:
People who added this item 4650 Average listal rating (3138 ratings) 7.5 IMDB Rating 8
Ratatouille (2007)

'Ratatouille' is one of Pixar's best movies! The plot sounded lame but it actually worked rather well! The script was funny and well written and the concepts were epic!
filmbuilder's rating:
People who added this item 3512 Average listal rating (2318 ratings) 6.4 IMDB Rating 7.1
Cars (2006)

'Cars' is one of Pixar's weakest movies! (I'm not a huge fan of 'A Bug's Life' or 'Brave' either) Still, it has some pretty good animation, the concept is nothing special though! But at least it's miles better than 'Planes' (which I hated)!

Review: www.listal.com/viewentry/6375331
filmbuilder's rating:
People who added this item 7009 Average listal rating (5082 ratings) 7.2 IMDB Rating 8

'The Incredibles' has an extra power that doesn't belong to any of the Parrs, it has the power to entertain all audiences, (possibly) the best action movie ever - to be aimed at kids, teens and adults!

Review: www.listal.com/viewentry/5702228