Added by LordDarkrai on 3 Sep 2012 03:20
1503 Views 3 Comments

My Reviews/Thoughts

Sort by: Showing 22 items
Rating: List Type:
People who added this item 1261 Average listal rating (1128 ratings) 7.7 IMDB Rating 0
Kingdom Hearts - PlayStation 2
www.listal.com/viewentry/1926115

I know this is my review but it's not my favorite looking back. I could have done more, and I even forgot certain gameplay elements when I did this.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 731 Average listal rating (611 ratings) 8.1 IMDB Rating 0
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Nintendo Wii
www.listal.com/viewentry/2002138

This was abit better than my first review. I don't know what I was thinking not adding a intro to this and this was abit boring to read.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 1106 Average listal rating (1292 ratings) 8.3 IMDB Rating 0
www.listal.com/viewentry/2248389

For some reason, this one took awhile to finished but I think it went well.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 9 Average listal rating (3 ratings) 8.7 IMDB Rating 0
www.listal.com/viewentry/2400701

This is the first and only time I ask someone on Youtube for using part of the translation for the intro of this. Again thank you very much RedSunGamerTV. For the review itself, I wasn't going to review in the first place but I changed my mind and went ahead with it. I think this went really well and I wish to add pictures to show more of the game.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 181 Average listal rating (87 ratings) 8.5 IMDB Rating 0
Xenoblade Chronicles - Nintendo Wii
www.listal.com/viewentry/2400745

I made this after I beat it. This one I wish I could have say more about it but oh well.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 59 Average listal rating (18 ratings) 7.3 IMDB Rating 0
Pandora's Tower - Nintendo Wii
www.listal.com/viewentry/2501767

This went really well but I forgot to mentain new game plus on it. Another thing I wished to put is the pictures again to show more of the game.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 685 Average listal rating (549 ratings) 8.1 IMDB Rating 0
www.listal.com/viewentry/2523066

Not many comments I have with this one but I think it went pretty good.
www.listal.com/viewentry/2767095

This is made just after I beat the game and my thoughts were very fresh and this makes the return of pictures on my reviews. Other than that, it went pretty well.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 269 Average listal rating (180 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 0
Pokémon Black Version - Nintendo DS
www.listal.com/viewentry/2824767

This was the one game I always wanted to review when I started reviewing and it went well.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 11 Average listal rating (7 ratings) 3.1 IMDB Rating 0
Ninjabread Man - Nintendo Wii
www.listal.com/viewentry/2866419

This is my first negative review when you could tell I was not happy. Boy looking by, I went far on this. I made up a story for some reason. It wasn't on my rough draft but I came up with it during the typing process. This is the first review I posted a video on it. I think I going to add videos for show a track or show a element in any game.This is also the first time I cursed in a review which I don't do usually. I will admit I have fun typing this up and even typing about it made me abit mad.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 108 Average listal rating (37 ratings) 8.1 IMDB Rating 0
The Last Story - Nintendo Wii
www.listal.com/viewentry/2886726

I don't have much to say other then this went well.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 201 Average listal rating (82 ratings) 7.6 IMDB Rating 0
.hack//Infection Part 1 - PlayStation 2
www.listal.com/viewentry/2914110

This has always been a guilty pleasure. I considered reviewing also the 3 other games but I just stick to this volume since the beginning and I wouldn't spoil any major points in the games.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 48 Average listal rating (18 ratings) 7.3 IMDB Rating 0
Phantasy Star Portable - PlayStation Portable
www.listal.com/viewentry/2944106

This one I really wanted to like but some of it's aspects just killed it for me. It's not a terrible game but it's not one I would play often. At least it's not Ninja Breadman.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 5 Average listal rating (3 ratings) 3.7 IMDB Rating 0
Rock 'n' Roll Adventures - Nintendo Wii
www.listal.com/viewentry/2951169

Other game made by Data Design. This one I was more calm then the other game made by them that I reviewed. Other than that, I got nothing else to say.
People who added this item 9 Average listal rating (7 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 0
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 88 Average listal rating (29 ratings) 8.2 IMDB Rating 0
.hack//G.U. vol. 1//Rebirth - PlayStation 2