Added by LordDarkrai on 3 Sep 2012 03:20
1571 Views 3 Comments

My Reviews/Thoughts

Sort by: Showing 22 items
Rating: List Type:
People who added this item 1265 Average listal rating (1139 ratings) 7.7 IMDB Rating 0
Kingdom Hearts - PlayStation 2
www.listal.com/viewentry/1926115

I know this is my review but it's not my favorite looking back. I could have done more, and I even forgot certain gameplay elements when I did this.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 730 Average listal rating (629 ratings) 8.1 IMDB Rating 0
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Nintendo Wii
www.listal.com/viewentry/2002138

This was abit better than my first review. I don't know what I was thinking not adding a intro to this and this was abit boring to read.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 1105 Average listal rating (1311 ratings) 8.3 IMDB Rating 0
www.listal.com/viewentry/2248389

For some reason, this one took awhile to finished but I think it went well.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 9 Average listal rating (3 ratings) 8.7 IMDB Rating 0
www.listal.com/viewentry/2400701

This is the first and only time I ask someone on Youtube for using part of the translation for the intro of this. Again thank you very much RedSunGamerTV. For the review itself, I wasn't going to review in the first place but I changed my mind and went ahead with it. I think this went really well and I wish to add pictures to show more of the game.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 187 Average listal rating (92 ratings) 8.3 IMDB Rating 0
Xenoblade Chronicles - Nintendo Wii
www.listal.com/viewentry/2400745

I made this after I beat it. This one I wish I could have say more about it but oh well.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 65 Average listal rating (21 ratings) 7.3 IMDB Rating 0
Pandora's Tower - Nintendo Wii
www.listal.com/viewentry/2501767

This went really well but I forgot to mentain new game plus on it. Another thing I wished to put is the pictures again to show more of the game.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 687 Average listal rating (563 ratings) 8.1 IMDB Rating 0
www.listal.com/viewentry/2523066

Not many comments I have with this one but I think it went pretty good.
www.listal.com/viewentry/2767095

This is made just after I beat the game and my thoughts were very fresh and this makes the return of pictures on my reviews. Other than that, it went pretty well.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 274 Average listal rating (183 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 0
www.listal.com/viewentry/2824767

This was the one game I always wanted to review when I started reviewing and it went well.
People who added this item 12 Average listal rating (8 ratings) 3 IMDB Rating 0
Ninjabread Man - Nintendo Wii
www.listal.com/viewentry/2866419

This is my first negative review when you could tell I was not happy. Boy looking by, I went far on this. I made up a story for some reason. It wasn't on my rough draft but I came up with it during the typing process. This is the first review I posted a video on it. I think I going to add videos for show a track or show a element in any game.This is also the first time I cursed in a review which I don't do usually. I will admit I have fun typing this up and even typing about it made me abit mad.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 113 Average listal rating (41 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 0
The Last Story - Nintendo Wii
www.listal.com/viewentry/2886726

I don't have much to say other then this went well.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 206 Average listal rating (84 ratings) 7.6 IMDB Rating 0
.hack//Infection Part 1 - PlayStation 2
www.listal.com/viewentry/2914110

This has always been a guilty pleasure. I considered reviewing also the 3 other games but I just stick to this volume since the beginning and I wouldn't spoil any major points in the games.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 49 Average listal rating (19 ratings) 7.2 IMDB Rating 0
Phantasy Star Portable - PlayStation Portable
www.listal.com/viewentry/2944106

This one I really wanted to like but some of it's aspects just killed it for me. It's not a terrible game but it's not one I would play often. At least it's not Ninja Breadman.
LordDarkrai's rating:
People who added this item 6 Average listal rating (4 ratings) 3.3 IMDB Rating 0
Rock 'n' Roll Adventures - Nintendo Wii
www.listal.com/viewentry/2951169

Other game made by Data Design. This one I was more calm then the other game made by them that I reviewed. Other than that, I got nothing else to say.
People who added this item 9 Average listal rating (7 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 0