Added by Vix on 23 Jul 2007 09:32
743 Views 1 Comments

Fall Preview (2007)

Sort by: Showing 9 items
Decade: Rating: List Type:
People who added this item 236 Average listal rating (149 ratings) 5.9 IMDB Rating 5.7
Reason for Watching: David Eick (Battlestar Galactica) is producing and I liked the original series.

After Watching: I had such high expectations for this reboot and the pilot and first few episodes showed great promise. But then it got boring - instead of focusing on Jamie's missions the writers decided to deal with her inner angst at working for the secret government agency. Ugh.
Watched Wanted Custom
Reason for Watching: I was curious about how a Terminator tv series would pan out.

After Watching: I really enjoyed these nine episodes - good stories and character development. Plus the special effects were pretty good.

I'm hoping for a second season. The show starts of slowly but picks up steam by the fourth episode.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1286 Average listal rating (806 ratings) 7.4 IMDB Rating 8.2
Reason for Watching: What happens when you inadvertently get a hold of government secrets? You become a spy, that's what! The trailer for this had me chuckling (pardon the pun) and I thought I have to see this.

After Watching: Haven't watched this yet.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 322 Average listal rating (213 ratings) 7.6 IMDB Rating 8.3
Reason for Watching: Great premise! Cop is found guilty of murder and falsely imprisoned for 12 years. After being acquitted he returns to the police force, a changed man, and wanting to find out who put him behind bars.

After Watching: Damien Lewis is fantastic as Charlie Crewes and Sarah Shahi as his partner who is caught between trying to do right by him and doing right by her career is also great.

Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 64 Average listal rating (34 ratings) 6.9 IMDB Rating 7.5
Reason for Watching:A New York detective is cursed with immortality until he can find his one true love. It sounds like Highlander with the head chopping. Plus: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is reason enough.

After Watching: Yes premise sounds hokey but New Amsterdam actually works because we get to delve into John Amsterdam's past lives often in the context of the case he's working on.

I really hope that Fox will give it a chance and let it continue.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 89 Average listal rating (52 ratings) 6.3 IMDB Rating 7.6
Reason for Watching: This comedy on cultural differences sounds intriguing.

After Watching: Haven't had the chance to watch it yet.
Watched Wanted Custom
People who added this item 1164 Average listal rating (728 ratings) 7.3 IMDB Rating 8.3
Reason for Watching: David Duchovny