Reviews > Most voted reviews

10,000 BC
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"We need you. They will not fight with us." For lack of a better word, 10,000 BC is genuine crap: a primitive, braindead, overblown, bori... More
Rear Window (1954)
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"We've become a race of Peeping Toms. What people ought to do is get outside their own house and look in for a change. Yes sir. How's that f... More
Promoted 13 years, 5 months ago
The Talented Mr. Ripley
Reviewed by Claudia
"I always thought it'd be better to be a fake somebody than a real nobody." This is really amazing drama film, supported by an fantastic ... More
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Reviewed by Lexi
''You are a Prince of Persia...Chosen from amongst the people.'' Based on the video game, which follows an adventurous prince who teams u... More
There Will Be Blood
Reviewed by samira
A movie that hits you like a fever, There Will Be Blood is not the type of story that gets told very often. A multi-layered portrait of all ... More
Promoted 13 years, 10 months ago
License to Wed
Reviewed by Prelude
I really wanted to like this movie because not only is this John Krasinksi's first lead-role in a major picture, it also has many of his hil... More
Superbad
Reviewed by Claudia
Superbad? Nearly. Supergood? Nowhere near. Super....alright? I feel like I wasted my time watching this, really. I thought with all of the g... More
Django Unchained
Reviewed by Rocconeverdies
A decent western from the QT. Jamie Foxx gets his freedom from the shackles by the bounty hunter Dr. King Schultz(Waltz) and gets in the bou... More
Promoted 5 years, 9 months ago
Cloverfield
Reviewed by Idoru
Filmed from the point of view of a handheld camera, this film charts the progress of a group of friends trying to make their way across Manh... More
Promoted 13 years, 11 months ago
Citizen Kane
Reviewed by Lexi
''I guess Rosebud is just a piece in a jigsaw puzzle...a missing piece.'' Following the death of a publishing tycoon, news reporters scra... More
Promoted 3 years, 4 months ago
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Reviewed by Seaworth
In terms of strategy games, there is none more renowned than the Command & Conquer series. Set in three different timelines on Earth which a... More
Promoted 13 years, 2 months ago
Das Boot
Reviewed by Lexi
"I asked for it. 'To be heading into the inexorable... where no mother will care for us... no woman crosses our path... where only reality r... More
Promoted 10 years, 9 months ago
Starship Troopers
Reviewed by Vix
On one level Starship Troopers works as an intense sci-fi/action flick with great battle scenes and spectacular special effects. But going b... More
Promoted 2 years, 9 months ago
Other Side Of Dawn (The Tomorrow Series, Book 7)
Reviewed by Villiana
The last part of the โ€˜Tomorrowโ€™ series is beyond me. I have to admit that Iโ€™m very sad that I had to say goodbye to the people with w... More
Trainspotting
Reviewed by Lexi
''Take the best orgasm you've ever had... multiply it by a thousand, and you're still nowhere near it.'' Renton, deeply immersed in the E... More
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Reviewed by MissHarleyQuinn
I have been a Sherlock Holmes fan since I was a teenager I was overjoyed to get the completed DVD collection for my birthday but I have to s... More
Elizabeth
Reviewed by Munky
Elizabeth is one of my all-time favorite films. It has everything a historical drama lover could ask for. Love, betrayal, corruption and b... More
Promoted 13 years, 12 months ago
Sherlock Holmes
Reviewed by Lexi
''You've never complained about my methods before.'' Detective Sherlock Holmes and his stalwart partner Watson engage in a battle of wits... More
Law Abiding Citizen
Reviewed by Lexi
''I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical.... More
12 Monkeys
Reviewed by Claudia
"Wiping out the human race? That's a great idea. That's great. But more of a long-term thing. I mean, first we have to focus on more immedia... More
Promoted 14 years ago
A Serious Man
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I feel like the carpet's been yanked out from under me." One thing's for certain: no-one could ever accuse Joel and Ethan Coen of sellin... More
Candy
Reviewed by Claudia
"We had a lot going for us. We'd found the secret glue that held all things together. In a perfect place, where the noise did not intrude, o... More
Promoted 11 years, 9 months ago
American Beauty
Reviewed by Claudia
"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." American Beauty was a movi... More
Ponyo
Reviewed by Lexi
''Ponyo loves Sosuke! I will be a human, too!'' An animated adventure centered on a 5-year-old boy and his relationship with a goldfish p... More
Promoted 11 years, 5 months ago
Batman Returns
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Just relax. I'll take care of the squealing, wretched, pinhead puppets of Gotham!" Three years following Tim Burton's brilliant neo-goth... More
Shrek the Third
Reviewed by doudouce55
Upon King Harold's death, Shrek becomes the heir of Far Far Away. Not wanting to give up his swamp, he, with the help of Donkey and Puss in ... More
The Baader Meinhof Complex
Reviewed by Lexi
''Stop seeing them the way they weren't.'' A look at Germany's revolutionary group, The Red Army Faction (RAF), which organized bombings, ro... More
Predators
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"This planet is a game reserve. And we're the game." Similar to Sylvester Stallone's glorious resurrection of the Rambo franchise, 2010's... More
Promoted 11 years, 6 months ago
The Holy Bible: King James Version
Reviewed by Bluraven
This is truly the Book of all Books. Whether you believe its contents (as I do) or not, one cannot escape the influence of this book which, ... More
Identity
Reviewed by Claudia
Now this is more like it. It was only the night before I watched this that I watched a thriller movie, supposedly with a twist at the end. T... More