Reviews > Most voted reviews

Metroid Prime
Reviewed by Moz La Punk
Time to be totally honest here: the underdog turns out to be an all-time classic. Metroid Prime, surrounded by so many rumours about develop... More
Promoted 11 years, 1 month ago
Everything Is Illuminated
Reviewed by Flash
Wow, I really fell in love with this movie. I was trying to think of adjectives to describe this film and too many popped up: strange, tri... More
Promoted 13 years, 1 month ago
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Reviewed by Lexi
''You are a Prince of Persia...Chosen from amongst the people.'' Based on the video game, which follows an adventurous prince who teams u... More
10,000 BC
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"We need you. They will not fight with us." For lack of a better word, 10,000 BC is genuine crap: a primitive, braindead, overblown, bori... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying...
Reviewed by Prelude
Not having grown up in the black & white era, I can't say I'm normally a fan of old classics, yet this movie compelled me. It's one of the ... More
Promoted 11 months, 2 weeks ago 1 comment
Rear Window (1954)
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"We've become a race of Peeping Toms. What people ought to do is get outside their own house and look in for a change. Yes sir. How's that f... More
Promoted 13 years, 5 months ago
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
Reviewed by Lexi
''Every second that I'm with you is about restraint... and you're too fragile.'' After Bella recovers from the vampire attack that almost... More
The Pursuit of Happyness
Reviewed by doudouce55
This movie is about Chris Gardner (Will Smith). In the early 1980s, in San Francisco, Chris invests his savings in bone-density scanners, th... More
Promoted 14 years, 3 months ago
Panic Room
Reviewed by Lexi
''This is what I do; if some idiot with a sledgehammer could break in do you really think I'd still have a job?'' A woman and her teenage... More
Promoted 11 years, 7 months ago
Batman Returns
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Just relax. I'll take care of the squealing, wretched, pinhead puppets of Gotham!" Three years following Tim Burton's brilliant neo-goth... More
American Beauty
Reviewed by Claudia
"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." American Beauty was a movi... More
Candy
Reviewed by Claudia
"We had a lot going for us. We'd found the secret glue that held all things together. In a perfect place, where the noise did not intrude, o... More
Promoted 11 years, 9 months ago
Casablanca
Reviewed by Lexi
''Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time.'' Set in unoccupied Africa during the early days of World War II: An American expatriate ... More
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Reviewed by Loyal-T
I played through Modern Warfare 2's single-player campaign no more than a week ago, proceeded to play through it again, and have finally dec... More
Promoted 6 years, 10 months ago
Starship Troopers
Reviewed by Vix
On one level Starship Troopers works as an intense sci-fi/action flick with great battle scenes and spectacular special effects. But going b... More
Promoted 2 years, 10 months ago
Elizabeth
Reviewed by Munky
Elizabeth is one of my all-time favorite films. It has everything a historical drama lover could ask for. Love, betrayal, corruption and b... More
Promoted 14 years ago
Rogue
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The saltwater crocodile is probably the most dangerous member of the crocodilian family. They can swim underwater at up to 20 miles an hour... More
Promoted 13 years, 7 months ago
The Running Man
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
Mere months after Predator hit cinemas in mid-1987, action superstar Arnold Schwarzenegger was back in action for The Running Man. Loosely b... More
Promoted 7 years, 7 months ago
Alien
Reviewed by Lexi
Ash: Ripley, for God's sake, this is the first time that we've encountered a species like this. It has to go back. All sorts of tests have t... More
Promoted 3 years, 1 month ago
12 Monkeys
Reviewed by Claudia
"Wiping out the human race? That's a great idea. That's great. But more of a long-term thing. I mean, first we have to focus on more immedia... More
Promoted 14 years ago
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Reviewed by Seaworth
I'm no hero... Never was. I'm just an old killer... After playing Metal Gear Solid 2, 3 and Portable Ops in rapid succession over the summ... More
Promoted 12 years, 2 months ago
Donnie Darko
Reviewed by Lexi
''They say right when they flood the house and they tear it to shreds that... "Destruction is a form of creation," so the fact that they bur... More
Promoted 11 years, 9 months ago
12 Monkeys
Reviewed by Lexi
''There's the television. It's all right there - all right there. Look, listen, kneel, pray. Commercials! We're not productive anymore. We d... More
Shrek the Third
Reviewed by doudouce55
Upon King Harold's death, Shrek becomes the heir of Far Far Away. Not wanting to give up his swamp, he, with the help of Donkey and Puss in ... More
Rubber
Reviewed by lotr23
And now for something completely different. One of the things that depresses me the most as a moviegoer is the fact that, although there's S... More
The Holy Bible: King James Version
Reviewed by Bluraven
This is truly the Book of all Books. Whether you believe its contents (as I do) or not, one cannot escape the influence of this book which, ... More
X-Men: First Class
Reviewed by lotr23
According to the credits, it took four people to put together the screenplay for X-MEN: FIRST CLASS. With that tidbit in mind after having s... More
Identity
Reviewed by Claudia
Now this is more like it. It was only the night before I watched this that I watched a thriller movie, supposedly with a twist at the end. T... More
License to Wed
Reviewed by Prelude
I really wanted to like this movie because not only is this John Krasinksi's first lead-role in a major picture, it also has many of his hil... More
The Talented Mr. Ripley
Reviewed by Claudia
"I always thought it'd be better to be a fake somebody than a real nobody." This is really amazing drama film, supported by an fantastic ... More