Reviews > Most voted reviews

Rome: Total War
Reviewed by GemLil
Of the few games I have ever completed without cheating, this is one of them. Why? Because it makes you want to play it properly. The gr... More
Promoted 13 years, 11 months ago
Code Name: The Cleaner
Reviewed by Claudia
Ahem. Unfortunately... I've seen this. I think they tried to make it so stupid, it would be funny. But this was just so stupid.. it was almo... More
Promoted 13 years, 7 months ago
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Reviewed by Claudia
Yet again Johnny Depp and Tim Burton created one of the best movies ever made, completely different from the original one. I still really li... More
The Blair Witch Project
Reviewed by Vocalities
What makes a horror movie scary? As of today, scary movies are about two things: jump out scares, and gore. Neither of which are truly scary... More
Psycho
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
It is already more than 50 years old but it is still one of the best thrillers ever made. Whereas some older horror/thriller flicks tend to ... More
The Pursuit of Happyness
Reviewed by samira
One of the best films of 2007, and with high expectation in the Oscars one year ago, The Pursuit of Happyness is a film that essentially exa... More
Promoted 12 years, 9 months ago
The Hunger Games
Reviewed by SJMJ91
The Hunger Games became an instant hit after its unexpectedly huge critical and box office triumph, but has been known by many as โ€œthe new... More
The Ring
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this movie, I was quite eager to check it out but, to be honest, in my opinion, I think t... More
Not Another Teen Movie
Reviewed by Raven
Oh look, it's a spoof and what easier genre to pay out then teen movies? If this hadn't of been on tv I never would have watched this movie ... More
Lost in La Mancha
Reviewed by Claudia
Normally I wouldn't pick up a documentary from the video store, but I had heard some great things about Lost In La Mancha.. oh and of course... More
Fallout 3
Reviewed by yord
Brilliant. Simply brilliant. It took a long time for Deus Ex to be knocked off of the #1 spot of my favorites list, but it was worth the wai... More
Project X
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Tonight's about the girls we never had a shot at. Tonight's about changing the game." Considering that Todd Phillips was responsible for... More
Mirror Mirror
Reviewed by tersanay
Sometimes a movie is just a familiar tale that we all know and love but with a twist. Mirror Mirror isn't going to change anyone's life. I... More
Cronos
Reviewed by Dionysian Child
Cronos is an enchanting and beautiful film to watch, but it left me constantly longing to be allowed to submerge myself deeper into the magi... More
Promoted 13 years, 11 months ago
The Constant Gardener
Reviewed by Dionysian Child
This film is beautifully slow paced and encapsulating. A startling film that deals with issues deeply embedded within all of our lives; love... More
Halloween
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I already saw this movie but since it was a while back, I thought I might as well check it out again. Well, I have to admit that, each time ... More
Willow
Reviewed by Munky
One of the better fantasy/adventure movies to come out of the 80's. Warwick Davis (who is also the Leprechaun) is the title character who i... More
The Protector
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"You killed my father, and you stole my elephant!" Considering the success of 2003's Ong-bak and the sudden international interest in mar... More
The Godfather Trilogy: 1901-1980
Reviewed by Payton
This is by far the best compilation of a movie series that changed some people's life. Sharing relevant advices that are so useful in life, ... More
Promoted 12 years, 11 months ago 1 comment
Donnie Darko
Reviewed by Claudia
"....I have reached the end of your book and... there are so many things that I need to ask you. Sometimes I'm afraid of what you might tell... More
Rear Window (1954)
Reviewed by samira
How many Masterpieces can one artist concieve in a lifetime? One? Two? Three if much? To most that's about it. But in one time or another, c... More
BlackSite: Area 51
Reviewed by Loyal-T
Wasted potential is truly a terrible thing. Midwayโ€™s "BlackSite: Area 51" isnโ€™t just wasted potential, itโ€™s the very definition of it.... More
Promoted 13 years, 12 months ago
Evan Almighty
Reviewed by Claudia
"Let me ask you something. If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be pati... More
To Kill A Mocking Bird
Reviewed by Joshua "LF"
I shouldn't have to tell you that To Kill A Mocking Bird is considered to be one of the greatest films ever to be made. I shouldn't have to ... More
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Reviewed by Claudia
"I probably could have saved her if I'd have moved sooner. But I thought it was just another nightmare, like the one I had the night before.... More
Tetris
Reviewed by Prelude
Ok, let's be honest. Did anyone buy a GameBoy for a reason other than to play Tetris on it? When Tetris came to the world of handhelds, ... More
21 Jump Street
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"You are here because you some Justin Beaver, Miley Cirus lookin' motherfuckers." Are you a fan of the old 21 Jump Street television show... More
AVP: Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem
Reviewed by samira
The year had barely started and I believe I've seen one of the worst films of 2008, this one manages to be even worse than the first one. ... More
Iron Man
Reviewed by Happy Vader
You know the film is going to be entertaining if it has Robert Downey, Jr. in it. Hell, you know the film is gonna be amazing if it opens wi... More
Blood Diamond
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Sometimes I wonder... will God ever forgive us for what we've done to each other? Then I look around and I realize... God left this place a... More

« Prev 1... 164 165 166 167Next »