Reviews > Recent reviews

DumbLand (2002)
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Funny and rare, some good ideas as the man with the stick in his mouth being 'saved' but in fact victimized by the neighbour, the essen... More
Six Men Getting Sick
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) First Lynch, so personal he makes a loop. Stylish, simple, six figures throwing figures, ok, no more to ask this author in progress More
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) Pure Lynch, but obscure if you don't know the series or forget it. More symbolich than surrelaist, but has pace and atmosphere (the seq... More
If I Were King
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Greta chratacer for adventure and romance, Francois Villon, curiously not exploited by french cinema but Hollywood at its best. Colman ... More
À l'abordage
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) Rohmer de vacances, multiraced, happy ending, not the sea but a contaminated river, people working, not usual travellers, love it... More
Miss Marx
Reviewed by fernando
(SemanaULima) It's well framed after Karl's death, and Eleanor mixing marxism with proto feminism, but we loss Karl's as a character in enef... More
After Love
Reviewed by fernando
(SemanaUlima) Classic and effective, the right cultural landscape (Dover and Calais) to set a story of a man wth two families and the clash ... More
Riley the Cop
Reviewed by fernando
(YT) Ford and Farrell Macdonald amuses themselves with all the clisés of Europe, including Germany and France and even flying in plane, fee... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Killing of Two Lovers (2021)
Reviewed by fernando
(SemanaUlima) Square format, strong acting/directing of a family crossing mid sepaeraton and some violence to reach harmony... More
Our Hospitality
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though I grew up watching the movies of Charles Chaplin, I have always been rather oblivious regarding Buster Keaton and I discovered h... More
Florence Foster Jenkins
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since it was directed by Stephen Frears and starring Meryl Streep, I... More
Animal Farm (1945)
Reviewed by Yuyo
Bien, rebelión en la granja es una novela corta que hace una sátira sobre el gobierno, la sociedad la política del mundo y puede servir ... More
Reviewed by blancasoto
Carmen Salinas! Listal! Carmen Salinas! Listal! Carmen Salinas! Listal! Telemundo! Bacardi by Blanca Soto! More
Reviewed by blancasoto
Peacock TV! Stream! Señera Acero! Blanca Soto Telemundo Telenovelas! Norristown! Miami! La Casa se los Famosos! More
Reviewed by blancasoto
Segunda entrada! Carmen Salinas! Listal! Miracle! Virgencitas! Loreto, México! Please pray for her health! More
Passing
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this flick and since it was available on Netflix, I thought I might as well check it out.... More
La Fortuna
Reviewed by fdlm4000
"La Fortuna" De Alejandro Amenábar. Vamos a ver,está entretenida y no mal ejecutata. Me gusta la relación entre la burocracia española... More
The Sweet Hereafter
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this flick, I was quite eager to check it out. The last 20 years, I have tried to follow ... More
Reviewed by blancasoto
I will be hosting a red carpet party for this! Telemundo Miami Carmen Salinas Blanca Soto Philly Pinoy Norristown ABS-CBN Chicago More
Reviewed by blancasoto
Hello, this will air soon on Telemundo from Telemundo Center in Miami! Carmen Salinas Blanca Soto Norristown More
La Patrona
Reviewed by blancasoto
Hello, My Telenovela will soon start! Senora Acero! Blanca Soto Herrero, Mexico Telemundo Carmen Salinas More
Dolphin Tale 2
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out anyway. I did w... More
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Reviewed by mazardeus
This game is absolutely incredible & nearly on par with Link's Awakening. Very challenging dungeons and incredible replay value. There's sli... More
Almost Famous
Reviewed by Kyle Ellis
"Almost Famous" was almost a really good movie, but the whole thing was a little too fluffy to be fully believable. It seems that the band m... More
The Pacific
Reviewed by Kyle Ellis
Warning: Spoilers Ostensively, this follows 3 marines and their individual stories in the Pacific during WWII. Bob Leckie (James Badge Dale)... More
Paradise
Reviewed by instantpostlik
This is a very popular music album. I heard him a lot. This music album has gained popularity all over the world. More
Red Notice
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a decent cast involved and since it was available on... More
Gûzen to sôzô
Reviewed by fernando
(SemanaULima) The 3rd story is the best, constructs its characters and tone and world from a confusion. Te second lacks clarity, as the firs... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Two Years Before the Mast ...
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Ladd and the Paramount heavies (Bendix, Donlevy, Dekker, Da Silva at his best as the captain) with Barry Fitzgerald as relief; powerful... More
Petite maman
Reviewed by fernando
(SemanaULima) Little film, but takes its time to contruct its tone, idea and little impact. Nice girls complicity, sense of opportnity and ... More