Reviews > Recent reviews

I'm Your Man
Reviewed by fernando
(Usb) Romantic comedy with robot. Science doesn't matter, just prejudice and character (she's a cold pro longing to have a baby) and that's ... More
She's Funny That Way
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) Just saw it before Bogdanovich death. So light, so happy, so classic (but with the interview doccumentary comic style); Bogdy prefers t... More
Flee
Reviewed by fernando
(Usb) Good use of animation and doccumentary for telling a real testimony, where victim shame is as strong as tragedy of his people... More
Spider-Man: No Way Home
Reviewed by fernando
(Alcázar) Ebough stars for the NY visuals, including the Liberty statue. The multiverse stuff is not interesting for metafisic reasons but ... More
Kubrick by Kubrick
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have always been a huge fan of Stanley Kubrick, I was obviously quite eager to check out this movie. Well, it turned out to be one o... More
Fight Club
Reviewed by c1n4m0ng1rl
I watched this film many years ago but found most of it quite tedious and boring, but since those years passed and my mind slightly matured,... More
Why Him?
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn’t expecting much from the damned thing but since there was a decent cast involved and since it was available on Disne... More
Don't Look Up
Reviewed by Manling
Where to start? It's a movie about two intelligent people in a world of greedy, social media addicted idiots. Nothing about the film is clas... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Exercises in Futility
Reviewed by Darth Brutus
I can't believe how back in the day when people told me to get this thing I just thought it would by another cookie cutter Norwegian style b... More
The Matrix
Reviewed by Magnfcent
matrix, um filme de 99 sobre um mundo falso dominado robôs que dominaram a raça humana e os prenderam em uma realidade alternativa, não ... More
Falling Down
Reviewed by Magnfcent
um dia de fúria ou falling down, um filme sobre como um americano comum surta ao ver sua vida inteira caindo de ante de seus olhos e se dan... More
Gifted
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since it seemed to have a decent reputation and since it was available on Disney+,... More
Adventure Time
Reviewed by Magnfcent
hora de aventura ou adventure time um dos cartoons mais influentes de todos os tempos, obra que inspirou várias outras como Steven Universe... More
Sunset
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I really loved ‘Saul fia’ (it is easily one of the best movies I have seen during the last 10 years), I was really eager to check ... More
Wonder Woman 1984
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I have noticed that this movie didn’t get much love when it was released, both from the critics and the audience, so I was eager to check ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
The Music Room
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) One of the best films about decadence, great location the palce and the music room, and the ritualized music and consuming of it, the o... More
Sorry We Missed You
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) Loach's always refreshing; this is as good as 'I Daniel Blake', is another kind of death. a head of family with children and a working ... More
Lust, Caution
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) Ang Lee takes its time to plant the story, too clasicaal and cold in comparison to his best films; its hard to believe there´s more lo... More
The Eyes of Tammy Faye
Reviewed by fernando
(USB) Great character, saved from preacher Jim Bakker's falldown. A bit washed up, Tammy es nos as conservative as Jim regarding women ans L... More
Wildlife
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since there was a solid cast involved, I was really eager to check t... More
Don't Look Up
Reviewed by fdlm4000
Estamos antes una comedia/drama que más que exagerada es esperpéntica. Pero que mal ejecutada. La dirección me parece contraproducente.... More
The Dreamers
Reviewed by c1n4m0ng1rl
The Dreamers I found to be a very cheesy movie. Sure, I liked the aesthetic, but apart from that there was few I actually enjoyed about this... More
Far from the Tree
Reviewed by Skyline
Therapeutical and very well made. The animation is perfect and the story is great, specially if you’re an adult. If you’re a kid I under... More
Synecdoche, New York
Reviewed by Magnfcent
Synedoche New York, um filme sobre a vida de um cidadão chamado Caden Cotard, no qual nos mostra de forma surrealista, sua decadência expl... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Eden: It's An Endless World!
Reviewed by Delgora
Eden pertenece a ese pequeño cumulo de historias distopicas sci-fi la cual no es pandering para adolescentes por ello termina siendo una ma... More
Sousou no Frieren
Reviewed by Delgora
Frieren: Beyond Journey's End es de esas series fantásticas que salen cada tanto tiempo de japon de las que se amerita hablar, es una serie... More
Blue Lock
Reviewed by Delgora
Blue lock pertenece a ese grupo de shonens modernos de los que tanto se les oyen alabanzas ultimamente, es una obra que de partida como esti... More
Tokyo Revengers
Reviewed by Delgora
Alguna vez en tu vida has sentido esa imperiosa necesidad de sin venir a cuento hacer algo a pesar de que no lo tenias planeado? Pues esta r... More
Baby Oopsie
Reviewed by Content Homebody
Loved this movie. It's a bit of a rip-off of Chucky (the doll head reminded me of him) and also Puppetmaster (Sybil is a doll collector who ... More
Summoning Bloody Mary
Reviewed by Content Homebody
Bored. Definitely one of the worst of the Bloody Mary-type movies. Scary: NO Good Characters: NONE Good Monster: NO Made Sense/Storyline: N... More