Reviews > Recent reviews

Sound Sleep Apps
Reviewed by MyLife
Great set of apps for providing sounds that are helpful for meditation or sleep. Rain falling and other white noise generating apps. More
MyLife
Reviewed by MyLife
A great app for reducing anxiety, increasing calm, reducing insomnia, and sharpening concentration focus. More
Cecily 'Cissy' Meldrum
Reviewed by rch
"Cissy Meldrum" was a character that was played by Catherine Rabett. As per Listal's policy, please merge this page into https://www.listal... More
The Charterhouse of Parma
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) I know Stendahl's novel is wider and richer, but the elegant mixing of romance and revolution, with tantrums (Casares is excellent figh... More
The Phantom Carriage
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Light and overimpressions, that's the essencial of this fantasy on social realism. The grieve of tha salvation army agonizing woman of ... More
Fire Emblem Awakening
Reviewed by Monstermaster
I had a bad experience with someone who is a fan of these games and that was Joelowes on Deviantart, basically Joe complained wen I said tha... More
The Last of Us: Part II
Reviewed by MarkusT90
DOES IT MATTER? There where the first Last Of Us was instant classic and gave a great storytelling, characters, world and gameplay to the ga... More
Pride of the Marines
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Daves and writer Albert Maltz and Garfield, great work, in dialogues and mutual understanding while fighting with his love for Eleanor.... More
The Tramp (1915)
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Forget the trite argument; there he is, mid urban mid rural, the Tramp changing rythms walking in the road...the character and the myth... More
Shoulder Arms (1918)
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) The first part is everything tender in feeling for the character and brave in statement, about war. Fantastic inmersion in cheese and w... More
One A.M.
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) One man show, in the repetition is the grace and the limit of this. Charlie loved to be drunk, because it puts the character in a limbo... More
The Rink (1916)
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) The 1st part in the restaurant is rough slapstick, anti bourgeois, then in the rink is nicer and more elegant, with unavoidable Edna's ... More
The Cure
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) One of the pure classics, this is coregraphic, Charlie evading dancing the masseur, then in the sliding door, all people drunken in the... More
A Night in the Show
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Good slapstick in and against a vaudeville, that's nice, seeing Charlie in 2 roles, throwing thing to poor actors and messing the audie... More
God Is My Co-Pilot
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Patriotism with a religious twist, more evident in dialogues than in action. Alan Hale is the priest agent, haha. The boys wanting to f... More
Charles, Dead or Alive
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Another 'vague', in Switzerland, but the angry young man is an old one, exquisite Francois Simon (Michel's son), comprehensive and unsu... More
The Last Frontier ...
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) A great Mann and the Victor Mature ever, as a force of instinct. His feeling for Bancroft against Preston (another kind of madman) is a... More
Winged Victory
Reviewed by fernando
(YT) Boys are too enthusiast on being trained to go to fight, as O'Brien, Don Taylor, etc, and that's pure formula; but thier girls have a g... More
Blackmail
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Hithc had a lot of things cleared up in his first talkie, dialogues can be banal but action neves, specially when the evil guy is follo... More
Spendthrift
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) A poor Walsh as this is 3 stars because there is a special cammaraderie between characters, nice and bitchy women competing, and vivid ... More
Second Act
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn’t expecting much from the damned thing but since I have a weak spot for Jennifer Lopez, I thought I might as well che... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Man Who Laughs (1928)
Reviewed by Jacob Proper
gwynplaines face was an inspiraton for the jokers face the movie is very similar to phantom of the opera More
Cinderella: Fables Are Forever
Reviewed by Jacob Proper
Cinderella looks so hot in fables are forever Even in bikinis in the beginning in the middle of the series More
Pete's Dragon
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Almost a year ago I did see the remake by David Lowery and since I did like it, I thought I should watch this original version at some point... More

Reviewed by BLAIR ROBERT PATON
BLAIR ROBERT PATON JUST WANT MIKAYLA JANE BAYLISS PATON RIGHT NOW TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND AND WIFE AND TO BE 100% REAL BOYF... More
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I have never been a huge fan of this franchise but since this 3rd instalment was available on Netflix, I thought I might as we... More
Two Night Stand
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Miles Teller, I thought I might as well... More
Star Trek
Reviewed by Pacifista O
En la época en la que cosas como Star Wars y los superhéroes son más mainstream que nunca, Star Trek sigue siendo un gran representante d... More
Escape from Pretoria
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since it was available on Netflix, I thought I might as well check i... More
La chambre verte
Reviewed by fernando
(ZW) Well consistent narration on variations on cult of death between a pair that comunicates their unrequitted love in thar cult... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »