Reviews > Recent reviews

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)
Reviewed by danimunoz1532
A man needs knowledge, because if he is at the top of the world being an ignorant, commiting actions with no regards for the consequences, h... More
Unforgiven (1992)
Reviewed by JxSxPx
It is fitting that Unforgiven would be Clint Eastwood’s final traditional western, as it seems obsessed with not only the mythologies and ... More
Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie was rather poorly received like most of Netflix original films, I still wanted to check it out. Of course, the first ... More
Super Metroid
Reviewed by CheoFuenmayor
Este es uno de esos poquísimos juegos que siento tiene el potencial de agradarle a casi cualquier persona, incluso aquellos que no tienden ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Teaching to Transgress: Education as the Practice ...
Reviewed by Corbin Treacy
Good One. More
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
Reviewed by taaniya34
I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed eve... More
Little Children (...
Reviewed by amaz0nian
Little Children is a dramatic film that is based on the novel of the same name by Tom Perrotta. It stars Kate Winslet, Patrick Wilson, Jenni... More
Cheopcheopsanjung
Reviewed by fernando
Imnot even sure if this is this undistinguised color Hong's story: 3 or more stories of an artist deambulating between women and particpatin... More
Pay Day
Reviewed by Andrew Knight
I love comedy movies especially Charlie Chaplin's movies. I am a big fan of him. All his movies are great fun and one will never get bored ... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Secret Model Beauty: The Best Makeup, Skin Care, H...
Reviewed by Payton Wood
Great beauty book. More
Sicario: Day of the Soldado
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
2018's Sicario: Day of the Soldado ran the risk of appearing to be another unnecessary, cheesy cash-in sequel to a serious drama, similar to... More
The Beguiled (201...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie didn't make much waves when it was released, since it was directed by Sofia Coppola, I still wanted to check it out. ... More
The Young Savages
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't really sure what to expect from this movie but since it was directed by John Frankenheimer, I thought I might as well... More
Siccîn
Reviewed by fernando
The origin of the cycle, enough for my taste. Turkish ability to turn on hollywoodesque horror with religious references (coran instead of t... More
La tour de Nesle
Reviewed by fernando
A bit of sexploitation in a always vivid Gance, great Brasseur in his no hero role, Pampanini nos so convincent, in an piquant Dumas story o... More
Comradeship
Reviewed by fernando
Great Pabst, the movements of relatives going to the mouth of the mine to know what's happening, while the girl is leaving in the train, the... More
Papal Audience
Reviewed by fernando
Too much cast for a sombre, reiterative Ferreri. Gassman is in a routine performance, Tognazzi is better. Cardinale is a show apart, too muc... More
Love Is a Ball
Reviewed by fernando
As naif as fluent, nice background, good cast; situation gags ahead of dialogues; Ford has a past as actor and as character, and Boyer is a ... More
Kill List
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some interesting things about Ben Wheatley, I was quite eager to check one of his movies. Well, even though I did like ... More
Yoga
Reviewed by Allyson Brunetti
Thanks for sharing this. Good one. More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Physical Fitness: Training, Effects, and Maintaini...
Reviewed by Allyson Brunetti
Great book for the physical fitness. More
Strategic Entrepreneurship
Reviewed by Abdul Majeed Butt
Contains a lot of useful information. More
Entrepreneurship
Reviewed by Abdul Majeed Butt
Good. More
Trolls
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Does any current studio adhere harder to a predetermined formula more than DreamWorks Animation? From the moment Trolls starts to build its ... More
Tarzan & Jane
Reviewed by JxSxPx
Nothing destroyed the brand integrity quite like the unnecessary Disney direct-to-video sequel market. Many of them over-explain things that... More
Terror in the Swamp
Reviewed by J Luoma
Cheap shit, "Could have been a gator, maybe a bear." Not bad if you dig these kinds of movies. Produced by Martin Folse and directed by Joe ... More

Reviewed by walterwhite
a really great movie with great acting and the coen brothers make great 6 stories from from a sarcastic way to a more serious way First Sto... More
Texasville
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I really enjoyed ‘The Last Picture Show’, I thought I might as well check this rather obscure sequel. Well, this movie was the per... More
Merry Christmas
Reviewed by JxSxPx
I may prefer my Christmas music of the distinctively secular kind, and I may generally find the overly reverent standards to be more funerea... More
A Monster Calls (...
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some really good things about this flick, I was quite eager to check it out. Well, to be honest, I didn’t think it wa... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »