Reviews > Recent reviews

Benedetta
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I have to admit that I was slightly worried that Paul Verhoeven would come up with something rather sleazy. Well, eventually, ... More
Le retour d'Afrique
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) It akes density and sharpness when the cpuple can't travel and hide ashamed of bieng discovered by firends who think they are abroad. T... More
Distancia de rescate
Reviewed by fernando
(NX) Llosa perdió identidad y continuidad, mucho tiempo para hacer cine en ninguna parte, sin la riqueza cultural de "Madeinusa" y "Teta a... More
Going in Style
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really expecting much from this flick but since there was a solid cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out anyway. I... More
Retour à la vie
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) The Clouzot/Jouvet is the most poignant, but the simpler Cayatte/Blier with the wrecked ex lady prisoner is ok, too. The Frnacois Perie... More
Resurrection
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Tue surnatural is not even a main theme, here is the human drama, the search of a compensation for the wrecked Ellen Burstyn. Sam Shepe... More
The Fly
Reviewed by fdlm4000
Parece que me estoy aficionando a hacer pequeñas reseñas. Se vienen cositas gente. En fin, The Fly. Habíendola terminado hace segundos h... More
House
Reviewed by fdlm4000
Hausu es como Suspiria pero japonesa: no tiene sentido, las actuaciones son malas y a veces cringe, el guión en general es malillo pero es ... More
Metroid Dread
Reviewed by mazardeus
One of the greatest 2D Metroid games I have ever played. It completely surpasses Zero Mission! When it comes to open exploration, Super Metr... More
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Reviewed by nopatsjim14
Not only one of the Best ZELDA games of All-time! But will for the rest of my life be in My Top 10 For sure!! Once Link leaves the Forest a... More
Ivan's Childhood
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I’m rather clueless about Andrei Tarkovsky’s work so I was really eager to check his directorial debut. First of all, I wa... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Eden: It's An Endless World!
Reviewed by Magnfcent
finalmente após meses terminei Eden It's a endless world, mangá escrito por Gendo Hiroki... bom por onde começar, bom que tal pelo começ... More
The Restless Breed
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) A minor one in one of the best parts of Dwan's career. Brady is a too contrived hero, some good moments, but his revenge side is too si... More
Sole
Reviewed by fernando
(MU) Bright debut. Those two characters live another life, and progressively cares about it, then loses faith in it. All that matters is sir... More
Four Roads
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Just a good and simple idea for the lockdown: take an old 16mm camera and use the zoom to maintain social distantiation... More
Repast
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Naruse sees women and family with purity, care, serenity. Rebellion is as noble as obeying. There are two women, young and not so young... More
Diary of a Country Priest
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I heard some pretty good things about this flick and since it was available on Netflix, I was quite eager to check it out. It was also... More
Monk
Reviewed by nopatsjim14
Loved this show, Hard to believe the Series Finale was almost 10 years ago. Randy and Natalie make this show great as well! Tonight I am t... More
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
Reviewed by nopatsjim14
Very Entertaining sequel and where the Ewoks were born. Luke's battle of destiny to save his father (Darth Vader) is an emotional end to Th... More
Adventures in Babysitting
Reviewed by nopatsjim14
pretty funny movie. Elisabeth Shue has to be her most famous role outside of Karate Kid...you think LOL! More
Final Score
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn’t expecting much from the damned thing but since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it... More
Fijación Oral vol. 1
Reviewed by Fae Tae
Easily one of her best albums. Her distinct unique voice really stands out in this album and I like that. The cover and artwork are stunning... More
Cargo 200
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) Dammed cult film by Balabanov. Kaurismaki with Tarantino y russiand cold settings. The idea of the pokicmena son unexpressive obsessed ... More
Shiva Baby
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) Comedy without gags, everything is little nightmarish accidentes, asfixiating space, a filmmaker trying in vaine to get a style, trying... More
Stocking Anarchy
Reviewed by Magnfcent
minha deusa waifu preferida.................................................................................................................... More
Trigun
Reviewed by orandodaniel
Normalmente no me gusta que una serie pase de ser cómica y simple a algo más serio, pero en esta ocasión lo dejaré pasar por ser un camb... More
Lingerie Senshi Papillon Rose 2003
Reviewed by orandodaniel
No voy a explayarme mucho porque es sencillo entender el porque de este 1/10. La villana principal tiene como objetivo robar todos los orgas... More
Berserk
Reviewed by orandodaniel
No se como continuará la historia en el manga, pero con lo visto en el anime ya es de las mejores historias que he visto. El tema de la bú... More
Rendezvous in July
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Versatile Becker, this time, with subylety and passion depicts youth loves and dilemmas of foreign proyects. Gelin is convincing. A gre... More
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Spielberg choses the point of view of a non ET and a non scientific who knows the clues of close encounters (Truffaut, who doesn't even... More

« Prev12 3 4 5 6 7 » 17 » 167 Next »