The Last of Us review

Posted : 1 year, 3 months ago on 3 August 2018 05:38

Para mucha gente fue el mejor juego de esa generación y me parece fácil entender por qué. La manera en que el guión, el arte y las mecánicas interactúan es espectacular y en lo personal logró hacerme pensar en cosas que ningún otro juego ha hecho.

Best Game of 2013

Posted : 5 years, 4 months ago on 28 June 2014 10:37

I absolutely loved this game! This is the first game I've played by Naughty Dog and I have to say I was very impressed with this game for a first impression.

The graphics are astonishing and brilliantly detailed and bring everything to life, the controls are easy to handle, the dialogue during cut-scenes and when playing the game are written amazingly and the characters have great relationships with one another.

The enemies are amazing, they have their own names, sounds, attacks, movement and are completely different from infected enemies in other games.

Overall, this is one amazing game, probably the best game I've played in 2013 because of its well written dialogue, brilliant graphics and unique designs on the characters and enemies.

I would definitely recommend this and would definitely play it again after a couple of months so I don't remember what happens.