Vinland Saga review

Posted : 1 month ago on 19 September 2021 12:08

โ€œMy buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been without artwork for five months however in the final month her charge emerged as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study more on this net internet site..... ยญ[Link removed - login to see]

A good movie

Posted : 10 years ago on 30 September 2011 08:47

I know, this movie doesn't have a really good reputation but I donโ€™t think it is actually bad at all. Indeed, by now, I have watched it a couple of times, and each time, I actually enjoyed the damned ting. Usually, sequels tend to be really disappointing but not this time, at least, that's my opinion. I'm well aware of the fact that the critics were rather lukewarm when it was released but, I thought it was actually a decent watch. When I was a kid, I really liked this flick and I saw it again after all these years and, maybe there was some nostalgia involved but I still believe it is actually a decent flick. The very neat cast come back and it was a blessing since they all delivered the goods once again. The tone and the look were about the same which was a good thing and they added some pretty neat ideas (the new baby, the summer camp, the psycho nanny). Once again, I have to admit it, the story was not really strong and there were some slow moments like when Fester decided he wouldnโ€™t see his familly anymore. Still, I think it is a funny and rather original mainstream feature and it is definily worth a look, especially if you like the genre.ย

Swing low, sweet chariot.

Posted : 13 years, 6 months ago on 18 April 2008 10:40

I believe God himself casted this film. Never has there been a more perfect collaboration between actors on screen! Its also a comedy which makes that fact even more amazing.

Morticia was up the duff at the end of the first film, so that sets up the beginning of this one. A new addition means change and not for the best. The older siblings of newly born Pubert are jealous of the attention he receives from the older generations. After various whacky and cruel events, the Addams' hire a nanny who isn't what she appears to be.

Fester once again becomes an integral role to the plot, which further seperates this film from the original TV Series.

I can almost picture the film in my mind because I am so familiar with it. Laughs all round, cheery dispositions dealt with and an almost glowing feeling left when you finish up watching.

Raul Julia died after hearing they were making a sequel without him and the other greats of this Duology!