Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

500 - Internal Server Error

TrekMedic 7 years, 4 months ago at Dec 5 4:47 -
This seems to becoming an almost-constant when I try to open anything Listal-related over the past few days. This is NOT happening on other websites, but for the record: I'm using Google Chrome and Win10.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Mr.Worldwide 7 years, 4 months ago at Dec 5 5:02 -
yes Happening to me everyday about 6 to 10 times per day it gets to the point where i give up and move on to other things
Deleted user
Deleted 7 years, 4 months ago at Dec 5 8:38 -
Yup, it's getting tedious to the extreme, serious lagging and constant 500- Internal Error

I'm also using Google Chrome and Win10
Deleted user
Deleted 7 years, 4 months ago at Dec 5 8:38 -
Yup, it's getting tedious to the extreme, serious lagging and constant 500- Internal Error

I'm also using Google Chrome and Win10
Admin
Tom 7 years, 4 months ago at Dec 7 19:11 -
I've made some changes which should help but I've had to stop new signups for a bit unfortunately. Most of these problems are caused by bots and spammers rather than actual real use.
TrekMedic 7 years, 4 months ago at Dec 8 4:50 -
I suspected as much, Tom. Thanks for the prompt action.
TrekMedic 7 years, 3 months ago at Jan 6 3:13 -
Starting up again. For a few hours yesterday, I was getting a report that Listal's URL wasn't even reachable.
Dima Mitskevich 7 years, 3 months ago at Jan 21 20:04 -
I had it once this week
Deleted user
Deleted 7 years, 2 months ago at Jan 31 0:07 -
I'm having serious issues trying to use the site at this time, pages are taking issues ages to load. Anyone else?
Deleted user
Deleted 7 years, 2 months ago at Jan 31 0:07 -
I'm having serious issues trying to use the site at this time, pages are taking issues ages to load. Anyone else?
TrekMedic 7 years, 2 months ago at Feb 1 3:34 -
I'm not having loading issues, but the 500 error seems to occur around the same time each night (12 midnight US Eastern Time)
Deleted user
Deleted 7 years, 2 months ago at Feb 1 11:14 -
For me the issues seemed to clear up not too long after I posted. I had a lot of problem using the site over the weekend, not so much 500 error's (though there were a few) but mostly severe lagging/slow loading issues.
TrekMedic 7 years, 2 months ago at Feb 5 15:28 -
TOM!! This needs to be addressed IMMEDIATELY! Spending hours posting (and re-posting) the same 2-3 pictures and attempting more times than I care to count to add people to lists I'm developing is outrageous!!

Additionally, attempting to load pics from "known" URL sites keeps returning "cannot connect to URL" error. Downloading the pics and trying to upload them from my computer either stalls out or generates broken thumbnails that cannot be opened.
TrekMedic 7 years, 1 month ago at Mar 14 21:59 -
500 Error last night through this morning.