Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

200 documentaries you must see before you die

Admin
Tom 16 years, 3 months ago at Jan 5 1:01 -
This book seems good and is now available for free using sponsored pdf ads :

www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/002538.php

This is the third version of a guide I have been developing for the past 5 years. It takes the 200 best documentaries I have reviewed on my website True Films and puts them into one handy book. For an explanation of why I bother to order the content of a website into a book see the previous entry.

In True Films, I cover only true films: documentaries, factuals, non-fiction, reality-based series, and some instructional how-to. You can get a sense of what I like from the site. I love documentaries that 1) surprise me, and 2) inform me.

Each review is a rave review; that is, I only review films I love and believe others will enjoy. Merely good films are left unmentioned. I also include what no other film review source does: I provide 4 to 5 screen shots from each documentary to give you an idea of what the texture of the film is. And I only review documentaries that can be seen easily on DVD or tape at consumer prices (either as Netflix rentals, legal downloads, or online purchase). Documentaries available only in theaters, or as high-priced "educational films" are regrettably ignored.
Deleted user
Deleted 16 years, 3 months ago at Jan 5 1:03 -
thanks
VIP
Uber 16 years, 3 months ago at Jan 5 11:38 -
Great post again Tom
I've seen a couple and some of them were crap and now I have a couple I need to add to my Netflix queue