Reviews > Recent reviews

Bravoman
Reviewed by StealthRUSH
Charming super hero themed platform action game. Nearly average all around from gameplay, sound, music, graphics, and presentation although ... More
Pop'n Twinbee
Reviewed by StealthRUSH
First play-through on Normal difficulty settings. They removed the charge shot this time around to replace it with a move that scatters mult... More
Shockman
Reviewed by StealthRUSH
Average follow-up to a lackluster debut. Graphics and controls have been updated although the slippery walk persists. Large creative bosses,... More
Cyber Speedway
Reviewed by StealthRUSH
Below average futuristic racer. Graphics are average- overall frame rate, draw distance, stages design are better than Hi-Octane also on Seg... More
Keith Courage in Alpha Zones
Reviewed by StealthRUSH
Below average action platform game. Sloppy hit detection, leaps of faith jumps, amateur programming- where enemies are allowed to walk on sp... More
Gaiares
Reviewed by StealthRUSH
Could have been a spectacular exclusive shoot'em up if it wasn't for the increased difficulty. Unique ability grabbing mechanic allows you t... More
What If...?
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
Ok...isn't bad...is too much Wakandacentered...and dudes...Marvel was built on Cap, Iron Man, Thor and Spidey...not on Dora Milaje...I can u... More
Foundation
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
Visually it's stunnig...the plot...is a mess, big mess...as usual leading male characters turning in black (average) female like Gaal Dornic... More
Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really expecting much from this flick but since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, t... More
Petite maman
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I really had no idea what to expect from this flick but I was certainly eager to see what Céline Sciamma would do after the a... More
No More Heroes 3
Reviewed by Bruh
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... More
Let Joy Reign Supreme
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) One of the best Taverniers, history approached in whimsical, suggestive, picaresque, scenes, as the son of the regent first noght orga... More
Queen Kelly (1929)
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Can't make an complete statement on this not knowing the long parts in Africa, with Swanson as a madame in the brothel. The log scens i... More
The Parson's Widow / The Witch Woman
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Dreyer is so mature here. Dame Margarett is so moving whan became aware of the young pair martyrdom, that dies for them poetically. Eve... More
Silver Lode
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Best of Dwan's western, action condensed (almost in real time), with moral impact on hipocresy and awakening to a complex charater as P... More
Bastille Day
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Mmhh, Clair is so aged in a second view. There´s no popular charm here, vcharacters are not redeemed firm its imposed wildness, are no... More
Apache Drums
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) fregonese got his 'Pampa bárbara' in Hollywood, thanks to Val Lewton. Simpe, directo and stylish same time; the half an hour attack on... More
Putting Pants on Philip
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Rare and excellent, and in a way representative of Laurel and Hardy possibilities. Is there the archeology of Marily'ns great blowing o... More
Le puritain
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) How Jeff Musso ended in Peru filmins a few bullshit films, I don't know; but his naiveté and energy is astonishing here. Barrault help... More
Raw Edge
Reviewed by fernando
(ok) It´s true, there´s somethinf raw, extreme, harsh about Universal late westerns.here Ivonne as one of the desired women facing Montgom... More
Il fornaretto di Venezia
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) In 60'2 Italy they manage genre mixin as well or better than in Hollywood because of the multieuropean cast and great locations, here V... More
Hercules in New York
Reviewed by moviemogul99
This movie has some charming moments. It is a low budget affair but good humored. I saw the version with Arnold's real voice. More
Charlie's Angels
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since it was available on Netflix, I thought I might as well check i... More
The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf
Reviewed by PCA
English is not my native language so I apologize for the errors that are bound to exist. Is a bad film. There's 3 important points. 1. Witch... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Zack Snyder's Justice League
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I can’t say I was really dying to see the infamous Snyder cut but I have to admit that I was curious about the end-result. To be honest, I... More
Moon Knight
Reviewed by babsizarly
My buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been without artwork for five months however in the final month her charge emerg... More
Cocaine Godmother: The Griselda Blanco Story
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Catherine Zeta-Jones, I thought I might as well check... More
The Neverending Story
Reviewed by JaJlN2
La Historia Sin Fin o The Neverending Story es un clásico de la literatura alemana muy renombrado en los círculos de fans de la fantasía.... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
The Little Prince
Reviewed by JaJlN2
Todos los que hayan estado en clases de español y literatura habrán siquiera hojeado El Principito. Creo que es la obra destinada al públ... More
Schumacher
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I have never been a fan of Formula 1 but since Michael Schumacher was such a legend, I was quite eager to check this new docum... More