Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

anybody else getting malware

burnodo 3 weeks, 3 days ago at Apr 9 11:32 -
Every time I go to the main page, I get malware pop-ups...doesn't happen on any other site
alea 3 weeks, 2 days ago at Apr 9 23:02 -
I think I was getting those too, so I ended up installing an adblocker and they haven't popped up since
TrekMedic 3 weeks, 2 days ago at Apr 10 2:19 -
I have McAfee AND AdBlock. McAfee keeps dropping down and covers the top of the page, alerting me that this is a "potentially dangerous or risky site." Gee,...you think all those accounts dumping on Candice Swanpoel's profile had something to do with this?
Agent Kermit D. Fonz 2 weeks, 5 days ago at Apr 13 16:06 -
Iโ€™m getting websites for something called โ€œSecond Chanceโ€, suggesting that I have โ€œwonโ€ a lap top.

And one for Flix Watch.
Agent Kermit D. Fonz 2 weeks, 3 days ago at Apr 16 2:35 -
Iโ€™m continually getting it, and can no longer access the website. The malware attack is only getting more worse, and not even my ad Blocker can stop it.
thejim 1 week, 5 days ago at Apr 20 16:42 -
Getting this: "Website status: Suspicious or Risky" is quite annoying...
Agent Kermit D. Fonz 1 week, 5 days ago at Apr 20 20:26 -
I still getting pop up ads.
Anautix 1 week, 5 days ago at Apr 21 12:47 -
Me too, when I try to add a movie to a list by clicking in the search field. I have this problem with a Safari-Browser without an ad blocker. But I have no such problems with Firefox and an activated ad blocker.