Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

Bullying Is NOT Okay

BrookeEvans 1 month, 1 week ago at Mar 23 17:11 -
Making a fake profile just to leave vile nasty comments under someone's posted pictures is not okay. Cyberbullying is a crime and you can be prosecuted for it. I got alerts of a girl copying me and she is making nasty comments on my pictures. Regardless if this is a fun site to put up pictures of celebs or not you are NOT allowed to bully anyone period! I deleted the comments but if it continues I will look into how to press charges! That's uncalled for.
TrekMedic 1 month, 1 week ago at Mar 23 18:32 -
I agree, but it's very difficult to track down the person or persons doing it. Witness what's been happening with Candice Swanepoel's profile and the photo dumps. Or back a few years ago, when someone came on and kept altering Trump's profile, those of his children, anyone in his cabinet and on Fox News. The mods just gave up chasing the BS until it went away.
BrookeEvans 1 month, 1 week ago at Mar 23 20:30 -
Well there's a difference in specifically making a profile to mock someone or to say things this person said on my pictures. You don't get to call someone names either. You can also tell it's a fake profile. They're using my name with a fake last name. They're trying to be funny and they aren't. Cyberbullying is a crime and the right authorities can put a stop to it immediately.
fullfathom 1 month, 1 week ago at Mar 24 1:23 -
"I got alerts of a girl copying me and she is making nasty comments on my pictures."

Huh? Pictures you posted?
BrookeEvans 1 month, 1 week ago at Mar 24 3:21 -
Yes there's a comment box under pics you post. Someone accused me of being a lot of other people here even a moderator and he's a guy. I am not a guy nor am I a moderator. Then a girl posted saying nasty things under pics I posted of various female celebrities. Any pics you post, anyone can comment on them under the pics. If you have uploaded any, go and look. I promise, it's there. (It's even there if you just want to comment under them too) and the alerts I mentioned were on my phone. It's just something that comes up if someone comments on my pictures or votes for an image of mine. Sorry I wasn't more clear on that part.
Aesop 1 month, 1 week ago at Mar 24 5:33 -
I'm not sure I fully understand what happened tbh.
But regardless, I'm sorry someone bullied you. That's unacceptable.
BrookeEvans 1 month, 1 week ago at Mar 24 18:50 -
Some girl made a profile using my name and picture. She used someone else's last name. She commented under pictures I posted saying vile things. I don't know why she thinks she gets to make rude comments saying stuff under my pics. deleted what she said because she was bullying me telling me I should just stop posting stupid @$$ photos because no one liked them and no one would put my pics up. That was the tame one. She said more than that though and more rude ones. My phone told me she said something so I went to see what she said and these nasty comments came up. It's not right that she made a profile just to say nasty things about the pics I posted. If she didn't like it why did she feel it necessary to comment on it? Did she do it to everyone or just me because I feel like it's just me. My question is still why? But people like that, you won't ever know. I hate bullies. Don't you have anything better to do? I also don't understand why this site allows that either.