Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

This page isn’t working

Sparky The Barbarian 2 months, 2 weeks ago at Feb 13 15:56 -
Anyone else getting this message when clicking Explore / Images? I've been getting it for days.

This page isn’t workingwww.listal.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

I've tried different computers at different locations and always get the error message.
TrekMedic 2 months, 2 weeks ago at Feb 14 4:17 -
No, but given all the broken pic issues and photo dumping on Candice Swanepoel's profile, it doesn't surprise me.
pdw55 2 months, 2 weeks ago at Feb 14 8:46 -
Yes getting the same problem. Message says Listal cant handle the request then Error 500
pdw55 2 months, 2 weeks ago at Feb 14 8:51 -
I noticed this the other day and as TrekMedic mentions there is a lot of photo diumping going on, which may be behind the problem, have dropped Tom an email to ask him to investigate.
Sparky The Barbarian 2 months, 2 weeks ago at Feb 14 14:00 -
Thanks for the replies, guys.
Bollyver 2 months, 2 weeks ago at Feb 14 23:27 -
It's still down. I remember there were complaints that it only took 5 votes to promote a pic and people were creating fake accounts to promote their own images. Maybe admin is changing the criteria?
pdw55 2 months, 1 week ago at Feb 17 6:51 -
Unfortunately still down.
burnodo 2 months, 1 week ago at Feb 17 13:31 -
the main page and my personal page seem to be ok, but the Pictures page is not working

www.listal.com/pictures

This page isn’t working
www.listal.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500
TrekMedic 2 months, 1 week ago at Feb 18 1:43 -
Well,....THAT'S weird,...
leafs1204 2 months ago at Feb 26 0:37 -
I seem to be having the same issue now
leafs1204 2 months ago at Feb 26 0:38 -
Im getting this message on most pages This [Link removed - login to see] page can’t be foundNo webpage was found for the web address: [Link removed - login to see]
HTTP ERROR 404
boogiepop1989 2 months ago at Feb 26 0:45 -
I had the same problem with the update feed page, but it's working now.
Bollyver 2 months ago at Feb 27 23:55 -
Image page back up. Same rules, 5 votes to promote a pic.