Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

Profile pictures

Gav 7 months, 3 weeks ago at Sep 11 8:08 -
Can I ask what action is being taken against members that continually log in and change primary/profile images that do not meet the stipulated requirements/rules E.g. do not set full body shots as the profile image?

I have updated countless numbers of primary/profile images, to align with the requirement to have profile image set as a portrait shot where the face is visable as a small thumbnail image. Yet upon returning I find these updates have been revered to images that do not meet the rules.

Do people/members not have the capability to follow simple requests/rules…. As if they do not have the capability to follow t he rules them why should they continue to be able to take such actions.
SA-512 7 months, 2 weeks ago at Sep 12 22:05 -
moderators do not have the ability to see who changes profile pictures
Gav 7 months, 2 weeks ago at Sep 13 1:38 -
Ok, thanks for the feedback. Good to know a rule of ‘do not set full body shots as the profile image’ is not enforceable and therefore has no recourse.
Stehako 7 months, 2 weeks ago at Sep 13 20:58 -
When we see it we change it, but we don't get notified unless a message is sent directly to us.
Gav 7 months, 2 weeks ago at Sep 14 2:06 -
No problems at all. Whenever I’m on the site I do my best to align the profile pictures with the correct rules. So happy to help out with this matter of keeping listal.com structured in the correct way.
I believe it’s an individual that changes the pictures as it seems there is a consistency in the profiles changed and the photos used.
Very frustrating but, I guess not everyone can be bothered to read narratives. Many thanks.
Gav 7 months, 2 weeks ago at Sep 17 10:23 -
If it’s of any help, the past few days no profile pictures had changed, yet today they have once again changed to mostly full body bikini pictures.
Most notably, changes to the follow profiles are always changed to the same pictures of the individual, every time. So maybe a visitor counter could will show which member continues to change these profile pictures that do not align with the stated rule.

Look at profile pictures for:
Ashley Roberts (singer - pussycat dolls)
Tricia Helfer
Elisa Cuthbert
Maria Sharapova
Elizabeth Hurley
Jennifer Hawkins
Kimber Cox
Natalie Roser
Rachel Taylor

These, and others are constantly changed to the same picture every time. So it must just be one individual that thinks they can just pick their own preferred picture…..