Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

tags

onclelapin 9 months, 3 weeks ago at Jul 10 18:10 -
I apologize, is there anything I can do to fix or right the wrong as far as tagging & being banned from participating? I will delete any you find unnecessary or won't tag as often if it's a spam/excessiveness issue. I would have respected & listened to any heads up or warning given if any had been. I've been using this site longer than I've had a facebook, it is my movie/media rating website. I purposely avoid the bigger name sites, I fell hard for listal early in life & still drop in everyday. the community is no where near as close as it once was but still dig & prefer it here to any other alternative. Again, I apologize for some of my tags if that is the reason. Most suit & are appropriate, admit some are more sarcastic or ironic & again I am sorry everyone. I feel like & a lot of folks here choose to contribute our time & effort to helping build up this site & platform with absolutely no thanks. Not that I expect it but we are creating pages, filling in information, uploading, etc. Sure we can go elsewhere but I personally I have always been into this listal format, even if the page updates have made it vastly different look wise from when I first dropped in. Thanks again for the site & everything else, sorry for complaining or pretending to show any type of personality here other drone. I will right the wrong(s), cool if not I guess, stick around for the time being cause I don't care for the alternatives. Have a decent week everyone, appreciate your time, thank you again.
Bml93 9 months, 3 weeks ago at Jul 10 20:15 -
I have lifted your ban. This does however come with the expectation that you keep your tags clean from now on. Failure to do so will result in that ban being reinstated and permanent.
This thread has been locked by a moderator so you cannot reply to this thread.