Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

How to create a searchable and enhanced public Person list?

Fideaux 3 years, 6 months ago at Oct 31 19:17 -
Hi - I am trying to create a new public Person list where the list would have the more detailed information, and the person list would appear when doing a search from the "Search Listal" field on the main page.

For example, here is a list that I previously created:
My Anastasia Unfindable List

However, when doing a "Search Listal" for "Anastasia Taylakova", my public list doesn't show up.

Here is a similar list that for "Anastasia Taylakova" that another member created after I put together my list:
An Anastasia Searchable List

Their list does show up when searching Listal for "Anastasia Taylakova", and also has additional information available on the main page.

I noticed that a difference in their list URL vs. my list URL is that their URL is off the listal.com/ root, where my URL is off the listal.com/list/ path.

When I have tried creating new lists from my member page, all I get is the first type of image list, which isn't findable.

What do I need to do to create the second type (searchable and enhanced) of list?

Thanks!

Fideaux