Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

Can't delete mystery item on my list

Emmabell 3 years, 10 months ago at Jul 7 20:10 -
On my PINK list, www.listal.com/list/pink-emmabell there are a couple broken thumbnail/items that appear throughout. It looks like this www.listal.com/viewimage/21569047 and www.listal.com/viewimage/21569046

When I go to rearrange those broken items don't appear www.listal.com/viewimage/21569045

I've tried adding all the items to a new section but the mystery/broken items still follow.

The broken item is clickable and links to this Anthony Hopkins list www.listal.com/list/

I've never added that list to my PINK list. Can it be removed?

Thanks!

hnnanan 3 years, 8 months ago at Aug 19 8:03 -
You Inner Passion in Your Heart.Everyone -every person in this world has a Dream: a passion, a vision in
their life that pulls them and urges them to move forward in life. You, my friend have this vision within
you, it "whispers" to you occasionally, but in some cases it cries out. It cries out to be listened to and [Link removed - login to see]
acted upon because this vision comes from your soul.Find your inner fire, your sense of purpose; this fire
will help you harness strengths you're not even aware you have. Be connected with your inner passions -
your Life's Dreams, and live that passion every day.