Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

Why soo slow???

Zeke21 4 years, 10 months ago at Jun 17 19:50 -
Anyone else getting the "waiting on listal" message? Is there something going on, or does Tom just need to hit the reboot button?

Thanks,
Zeke
Avid Admirer 4 years, 10 months ago at Jun 17 21:49 -
Just to piggy-back on this: the site has had some server issues for the past few days. Typically, the page loads continuously - as in, it never seems to finish, the circular loading icon appears in the tab in Chrome. Otherwise, there might be a grey globe icon, typical of dead links, and in those instances it seems buttons often do not work.

Just reporting my experience, no idea how much work is required to resolve it.
Rylvan 4 years, 10 months ago at Jun 18 5:11 -
Anyone finding it basically impossible to edit lists? Particularly adding/removing sections.

I just lost half the items in one of my lists.

Now that's causing favorite items to not show up in the correct order on my profile page. Is there any way to revert to an old editor that doesn't use Flash or something?
johanlefourbe 4 years, 10 months ago at Jun 18 13:52 -
Same thing here. I was wondering if anyone was having some issues.

In my case, the website has been pretty much unusable for almost a week already.
Stehako 4 years, 10 months ago at Jun 18 21:32 -
Tom installed Listal on a new server and thinks a lot of the errors were due to overloading on the old server. The slowness could be when it was moving to the new server. If it is still happening please let me know and I will send him the issues to him directly.
Admin
Tom 4 years, 10 months ago at Jun 19 20:38 -
I have moved Listal to a new server as mentioned by Stehako due to overloading of the last one but there have been many problems. I have been working on resolving the problems over the last few days and I think things have finally been fixed.