Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

Website security blocking me from posting images to reviews.

PvtCaboose91 5 years, 3 months ago at Mar 1 10:07 -
I just posted my Suburbicon review, but upon first attempt I got a big intimidating screen to say I've been blocked from performing this action due to security concerns. Security provided by StackPath?

Anyway, I added my review again, first as blank text, then edited it to bring it closer to the way I intend it - first adding HTML for italics and bold, then adding a title (both worked), then for the edit purely to add pictures, I got the same security message again. So it's definitely related to adding pictures. Even adding just one picture triggers it. I tried adding different pics, but it didn't work.

Bottom line is, I cannot add pictures to my reviews right now because of this firewall.
PvtCaboose91 5 years, 2 months ago at Mar 9 15:40 -
Just an update to this. I tried again, and it turns out I CAN add SOME images... but only a certain length down from the review. I can't add images after the first paragraph, but I can after the second paragraph.

Mind looking into this one for me, Tom?
PvtCaboose91 5 years, 2 months ago at Mar 9 15:45 -
Until this is resolved, my workaround is to return to my former practise of putting quotes at the beginning of a review. It's something, I guess.