Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

Problem with posting pics

motc 5 years, 6 months ago at Nov 6 8:19 -
I'm trying, for hours, to post pics, but the uploads won't succeed. All i get are broken previews and the related images doesn't show up at all.
Is it a server problem or something else? I can still browse through listal, but posting i can not.
DuckNation 5 years, 6 months ago at Nov 6 8:33 -
Most likely just the image server problem something that should have been fixed by now but i guess Tom doesn't come to the site everyday.
Bollyver 5 years, 6 months ago at Nov 6 16:00 -
Same issue here.
DuckNation 5 years, 6 months ago at Nov 9 4:41 -
is anyone having problems uploading HQ pics ive noticed that pics with higher resolution are taking WAY longer atm for them to be accepted the site just hangs up for like 5 mins sometimes while it tries to process the picture i tested smaller res pics and while it still takes awhile its not so much of a problem. Pretty sure ive had this happen before but i want to know if anyone else is having the problem right now? ive tested it on both my computer and phone and same problem
DuckNation 5 years, 6 months ago at Nov 9 6:35 -
its a lot better now so must have just been something idk
PulpRoman 5 years, 6 months ago at Nov 9 15:16 -
@DuckNation
Yes, there has definitely been an issue lately with uploading pictures. The waiting time is much longer and it probably has something to do with the upload system processing every picture queued at the same time instead of the five limit. Still, like you said it's working better now.
BAMF 5 years, 6 months ago at Nov 10 3:45 -
@Ducknation it seems he doesn't come very often or at least doesn't say anything when he does about some issues. Still noticing issues i have mentioned for months. Hope it gets better cuz i love this site.
DuckNation 5 years, 6 months ago at Nov 13 22:52 -
Hmmm looks like the image server just went down again