Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

My Polls

cinephile96 5 years, 12 months ago at May 10 0:01 -
Hello!

I've got several polls going if anyone is interested. I have a bunch of polls on all sorts of topics (movies, games, music, books, and, yes, women) in the works, so keep updated if you're curious about any of them!

Link to current polls: www.listal.com/list/my-beautybabe-polls
cinephile96 5 years, 11 months ago at Jun 3 18:35 -
One more month of this batch of polls. Due to some feedback messages about the difficulties people have had with narrowing 5 to 10 choices covering such large periods of time, once these polls are over, Iโ€™m probably going to run revised/second parts to these current polls, which will only last for single months, to allow people who wanted to vote to participate as well as create a list of their runners-up to have a chance to make a more proper master list. The women who placed on roughly half or more of the ballots submitted will be taken out of consideration.

Next month, more polls will get started, not just beauty, but also film, video games, etc.

Link for Quick Access to the six ongoing polls: www.listal.com/list/my-beautybabe-polls

PaulDavis 2 years, 11 months ago at Jun 4 9:16 -
okay