Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

How to start a thread?

Jon Dunn 6 years, 5 months ago at Dec 1 12:39 -
Hi all,
Not sure how to go about starting a page for a model I can't find on here through the search box?
Apologies if it's obvious, or if there are already threads in the forum asking the same thing,
(b.t.w, her name is Katrina Motes)
Thanks in advance for any help,
Jon
Jon Dunn 6 years, 5 months ago at Dec 1 13:24 -
Sorry all, just found her on here anyway.
Mods, can you close this thread please - though I'd still like to know how you
start a thread on a new model from scratch where none exist?
Bollyver 6 years, 5 months ago at Dec 1 17:10 -
Under the "my stuff" tab, click on "add new items" from there you can add a Listal button to your browser. Double check the name and spelling because once you add the page it can't be deleted.
Ricky F 6 years, 5 months ago at Dec 1 17:33 -
@Bollyver I´m not sure if this way works, I remember I tried a few times when I was new here and didn´t work

@Jon Dunn . Two ways

- First, and better, search on Google for the imdb link (for examble Robert DeNiro www.imdb.com/name/nm0000134/) , and paste it into the search Listal bar (up right). The item will be added automatically.

- If the person doesn´t have Imdb , paste wikipedia link or other that this person has into the search toolbar, select category of the item (Music, Person...) , put the name and description, and press Add Item to Listal

Bollyver 6 years, 5 months ago at Dec 5 1:41 -
I just added a person with my Listal button.
Ricky F 6 years, 5 months ago at Dec 5 2:24 -
@Bollyver I checked it and I understand now how it works, I did something wrong before. So there are two ways to add items,