Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

Thumbnails not showing

irishblue 7 years, 3 months ago at Dec 30 18:44 -
1. Why does the site accept pictures that it cannot show in thumbnails?
2. Why do pictures show properly only to later not show?
3. Why do pictures show properly on profiles picture listings, but not show up properly in listings created by members?
4. Why does the site work fine and then later not eg. listings show pictures properly but on later visits the pictures don't show?
5. Why does the site fail to respond SO often, eg 5 or 6 times a week, it will go to an error page rather than follow a link? This is a site specific issue!
6. Why do I get multiple emails when some people vote for my submissions but not for others?
7. Lastly what is the sense of restricting the number of photos submitted on "adult" rated profiles, when that rating is inconsistent and often in error?

Basically the site is inconsistent and that can only be due to substandard programming. It is very annoying that there are so many faults.

Having said all that, I do enjoy the site for all its frustrations.
JROCK1772 7 years, 3 months ago at Jan 1 21:02 -
I would have to agree on the first part of these responses. I have been attempting to create lists with multiple pictures side by side. Unfortunately, I have had to repost said image as my own personal images, due to the images collapsing into broken thumbnails. I want the original images to receive the proper attention of their use and I have been bothered by this problem on at least ten images by now. The images seem to be more recent images as well, if that helps in helping diagnose the issue.
Stehako 7 years, 3 months ago at Jan 2 15:46 -
I love this site, too; but these inconveniences add up and the site becomes a little too frustrating at times. These are issues that hopefully Tom can fix.
He has stated he is working on these types of issues...

Any thoughts or updates, Tom?