Explore
 Lists  Reviews  Images  Update feed
Categories
MoviesTV ShowsMusicBooksGamesDVDs/Blu-RayPeopleArt & DesignPlacesWeb TV & PodcastsToys & CollectiblesComic Book SeriesBeautyAnimals   View more categories »
Listal logo

Limit on "adult" profiles

irishblue 7 years, 6 months ago at Sep 29 17:22 -
This profile is marked as adult. Currently only 3 images per person are allowed for adult profiles, you cannot add any more pictures to this profile.

I just got this message when trying to post a 4th pic to Lily Ivy. I think its a silly rule since all pics have to meet the nudity standard anyway. Also one of the pics I posted was previously posted on a list without linking the name to Lily Ivy. Also, the first person to post a profile is not limited in any way!

www.listal.com/viewimage/12090198
www.listal.com/list/pillow-talk-series-gregorio-campos
irishblue 7 years, 6 months ago at Sep 29 17:24 -
www.listal.com/viewimage/11936925
Stehako 7 years, 5 months ago at Oct 4 20:10 -
Irish Blue, I understand your concern and possible frustration. It would be a silly rule; but the idea in limiting the pictures is to keep this from being an adult site. Even if the models aren't naked this site could still be filled with adult models and be looked as an adult site. I looked her up and it appears she is still currently an adult model. In some cases the models go mainstream and become legit and at that point we can release the limit.
And true the first person wouldn't have that limit; but us moderators would then ask them to reduce the pics down to three or we would end up deleting them after a certain time.