Images not loading
Images don't seem to be loading when I click on them. I have to refresh the page after clicking on the images.
Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a way to fix it?
Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a way to fix it?
Same here. Some images show up, others... nothing.
Sometimes I get the '500 - Internal Server Error' thing.
Same here as well. It is only happening on Listal where my pictures do not load properly...what is going on? Anybody know of a fix?
Originally, they would load after refreshing the page. Now they're not loading at all :/
image server issue that only Tom can resolve
Looks like a image server went down im getting broken thumbnails
Getting broken thumbnails again
Same here. I was uploading (and re-uploading, and re-uploading) a bunch of pics tonight. 2-3 tries before I got one without a broken thumbnail, then they all went to broken thumbnails.
Deleted user
Same here.
so the problem is still ongoing.... thats a shame
Yup. Has anyone contacted Tom directly?
Deleted user
Revenge of the broken thumbnails...they're back!
I think it may be related to all of the spam messages posted to the feedback forum a couple of hours ago.
The whole site is a bit slow as of now.
Deleted user
...again I'm getting broken thumbnails
still broken thumbnails
Deleted user
Lots of broken thumbnails, everywhere, here included...
yup seems to be getting worse lets hope it gets fixed soon
I'm finally logged on, but i'm getting a lot of broken thumbnails as of making this post.
This may be something to do with BT problems in the UK. A lot of websites are having problems.
Even if I'm right, which I'm not sure I am, at this point we probably need some sort of server kick. Shall we offer a reward for anyone who can find Tom?
I'll chip in...he never takes this long to fix something like this.
Deleted user
Lmao, good idea Jack.
"Ground control to Major Tom,
We're drowning in broken thumbnails..."
We're drowning in broken thumbnails..."
Deleted user
Trump is building his wall with our thumbnails.
Definitely been quite bothersome today...
They should slowly start coming back now
Thumbnails in galleries still dont work
its slowly coming back some thumbnails load some dont
Sweet, be easy on Tom and the moderators...they do a fantastic job and are doing their best to fix the problem. They always do
Frustrating not to be able to see pics that I might want to add to my lists and not post pics that can be seen without clicking on them!
Same problem here. About 1/3 of the thumbnails don't load.
Looks like we're back to normal.
They've gone again (broken thumbnails).
Looks like it started again last night. I thought it was my computer, but I'm seeing them on other people's posts this morning.
yup it broke sometime last night sucks to see that its still ongoing
Cleaned up for a few days and - BANG! - back again!! WTF??
This image server is completely unreliable. I would have switched to another one, long ago.
Having the same problem here; broken thumbnails, images not loading, etc. I'm sad to learn that this has been a recurring issue on this site for months now, apparently with no resolution in sight. Is Listal dying?
With all of the broken thumbnails, the site is unusable today.
Login
Moderator