Posted : 7 years, 8 months ago on 13 January 2012 07:51

I might be terrible at RTS resource-race unit-spamming fests, but I'll be darned if I didn't enjoy playing this game anyway. The inclusion of RPG elements for upgrading your hero units is what really sold me on this game.

A Paradise Of Eternal Darkness

Posted : 8 years ago on 25 August 2011 02:31

I liked the storyline, but not the game mechanics. This made the more difficult missions more interesting, perhaps, than they were intended to be.

....

To be honest, I actually never liked this game.

(6/10)

Posted : 9 years, 1 month ago on 1 August 2010 06:19

great game, but not my favorite in this category

Posted : 11 years, 9 months ago on 5 December 2007 12:22

An RTS game that I really didn't enjoy, which is quite lucky I suppose, considering the brand name is now not only associated with with the dregs of the gaming world, but with the most inept and awkward human beings on the planet.

This game was repetitive and fairly ill-conceived. I didn't like the power up system at all and whenever I played it online I found myself rushed by ridiculously overpowered armies in about thirty seconds flat. All of this makes for an RTS that sucks a lot of balls.