Thoughts Before Watching This:
1. It's about freaking time!
2. Rob Zombie is insane when it comes to his original ideas although I actually liked his Halloween movies for reasons.
3. I had to go back and see why I rated House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects so low.
4. I guess it was probably because of how insane they were.
5. Despite their insanity I actually did enjoy them so I changed the ratings.
6. This is said to be his most insane work yet.
7. If it took 3 times before they brought down the NC-17 to an R I can only imagine what was left in and what was cut out.
8. It's got a pretty awesome cast.
9. The story though sounds like my kind of thing.
10. Anyways it's finally time to see if this is worth the wait.
Thoughts While Watching This:
1. That's an interesting shot.
2. Richard Brake plays creepy just a little too well.
3. He is making my skin crawl.
4. I'm getting sadistic Joker vibes from him.
5. That first kill was kind of tame for Rob Zombie.
6. These opening credits are pretty interesting.
7. I guess they aren't as happy with each other as the credits showed.
8. The one guy seems like a Larry the Cable Guy type.
9. Meg Foster has pretty eyes.
10. Well this is a pretty interesting set of people.
11. Oh that was a really dirty joke.
12. So this time the blonde girl isn't the dumb one.
13. Lucky Leo eh?
14. I swear these people are some really close friends.
15. I don't know about anyone else but I think Elizabeth Daily is still pretty hot for being in her mid 50s.
16. It's also crazy that she is mostly known for being in kids media, but she was even in Devil's Rejects.
17. Wasn't this considered to be one of his most violent films to date.
18. I have yet to see anything particularly gruesome.
19. Some people are offed too easily.
20. Rich people and their games.
21. I have to say a racist, Swastika covered, Spanish speaking, Hitler wanna-be little person is definitely new and silly.
22. Now it looks like it may actually escalate.
23. Somebody needs to take a chill pill.
24. That was a little cliche.
25. You know now that I think of it this kind of reminds me of Running Man in some ways.
26. Rob Zombie is really toying with my emotions right now.
27. Well that was a little intense and brutal.
28. Aww no I was beginning to like that one.
29. I kind of had a feeling that's where that was going.
30. These killers are actually so disturbing they are kind of awesome.
31. One of those situations where it sucks to have morals.
32. Dang that was messed up.
33. Okay so I get it now most brutal doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be all gory.
34. Well except for that which was kind of gory.
35. Such an odd duo.
36. I'm getting some Harley Quinn vibes from Sex-Head.
37. It's getting more and more brutal.
38. Well that was interesting.
39. Yeah that dude has zero chill.
40. The ending was different.
Thoughts After Watching This:
1. It's wasn't entirely what I was expecting.
2. That being said despite not a whole lot of gore this was quite a thrill ride.
3. All the characters were interesting and messed up.
4. Doom-Head, Sex-Head, and the brothers were my favorite of the killers.
5. Of the main characters I liked Charly and Levon while the rest kind of grew on me with time.
6. I wish Malcolm McDowell had done more than just simply be there.
7. It's actually quite brutal in it's violence.
8. There are a few cliches that I kind of rolled my eyes at.
9. It kind of felt like a mix of Running Man, Hunger Games, and The Purge.
10. It's definitely one of my favorites of Rob Zombie although I would have probably been more impressed had they went with not changing anything.
11. Anyways if you dig the Zombie's movies you will probably enjoy this one as well.