Thoughts Before I Watched This:
1. From the trailer I could tell this would have similar controversy like Nymphomaniac.
2. Then ever worse so it was Not Rated which is basically NC-17 considering the material.
3. The main poster isn't very tasteful and makes me kind of uncomfortable.
4. We showed this at my theater for like a week or two.
5. It did pretty bad since several people had walked out due to it basically being a porno.
6. It was also in 3D which is just more awkward given what I've heard.
7. Now the thing is on Netflix so I figured I would go ahead and see what the deal is.
8. Gaspar Noe is known for making unusual films of which I've only seen Irreversible.
9. I hope the story turns out to be good.
10. At least there isn't anyone here to feel uncomfortable with like at a theater.
Thoughts While I Watched This:
1. Well damn they get pretty straight to the point.
2. Definitely graphic and surprised to see this on Netflix.
3. At least Nymphomaniac was seemingly simulated or at least involved prosthetics.
4. I'm just glad this is with attractive people lol.
5. Then again duh.
6. That shot lasted about 3 minutes O.o
7. Also yeah definitely not faking it.
8. This guy is way too gloomy.
9. Dude are you serious right now?
10. He is lucky to have what he has.
11. Other than Nymphomaniac this reminds me of The Dreamers.
12. This dude is so veiny he almost feels like a vampire.
13. Quit moping around it's basically your fault.
14. Electra's accent omg!
15. There is this weird cut that keeps happening throughout.
16. Not sure if it's just me or some weird intentional art thing.
17. Her acting is a bit off it seems.
18. Some shots look like they could be used for paintings.
19. So we are getting a how everything came to be.
20. Wait say what?
21. I would say that should be a deal breaker, but hey it's all you.
22. This is most definitely intense.
23. It keeps going back to scenes and shots and either adding something or staying pretty much the exact same way.
24. That's an interesting mechanism.
25. European women