Reviews > Most voted reviews

Shadow King
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
Shadow King (1991 Atlantic Records) Foreigner has released three records only in 80's era, is not big problem when you sold 50 million albu... More
RoboCop
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Forget the machines. They want a product with a conscious. Something that knows what it feels like to be human. We gonna put a man inside a... More
Promoted 7 years, 11 months ago
The Prestige
Reviewed by Lexi
''Never show anyone. They'll beg you and they'll flatter you for the secret, but as soon as you give it up... you'll be nothing to them. The... More
Promoted 10 years, 4 months ago
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The battle of Helm's Deep is over; the battle for Middle Earth is about to begin..." Through my eyes, Peter Jackson's much-anticipated a... More
Pi
Reviewed by Lexi
''There will be no order, only chaos.'' A paranoid mathematician searches for a key number that will unlock the universal patterns found ... More
Promoted 9 years, 6 months ago
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"If you want something bad, you have to fight for it. Step up your game, Scott." Based on the six-part graphic novel series by Bryan Lee ... More
Promoted 11 years, 1 month ago
Midnight in Paris
Reviewed by lotr23
Woody Allen's latest film is the cinematic equivalent of going to dinner at an ultra-fancy and elegant restaurant at which finger foods are ... More
Oldboy
Reviewed by Lexi
''Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.'' After being kidnapped and imprisoned for 15 years, Oh Dae-Su is release... More
Pacific Rim
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"We are cancelling the apocalypse!" Pacific Rim is of a rare breed of summertime blockbuster: it's not a reboot, a remake, a sequel, or a... More
AVP: Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem
Reviewed by Seaworth
"In space, no one can hear you scream. On Earth, it won't matter." A great take on the classic tagline from Ridley's Alien but this is al... More
Promoted 12 years, 10 months ago
Synecdoche, New York
Reviewed by VierasTalo
This is not going to be a normal review. I will not make a list. I will not make a list of all the things bad, of all the things good, and a... More
Promoted 12 years, 1 month ago
The Darjeeling Limited
Reviewed by GemLil
I watched this with my Dad, he was in the back of the line when God handed out brains. I wasn't at the front, but I kicked a few people in t... More
Brave New World
Reviewed by Villiana
I never before heard of this book, I found it quite recently and decided to buy because it was after a really affordable price. And now, whe... More
Night of the Crime
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
In 1985, ICON's masterpiece "Night of the Crime" was released, produced by Eddie Kramer and mixed by Ron Nevison. Most of the songs are cred... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1)
Reviewed by Villiana
Spoilers and vulgarisms zone!!! :D A touching story of a young, rich and beautiful man with a complex personality, who loves to dominate ... More
10 Cloverfield Lane
Reviewed by kathy
Really well written and acted drama that constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat with several totally unexpected plot twists. Great fe... More
Promoted 5 years, 1 month ago
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The other victors. Because of her, they all pose a threat. Because of her, they all think they are invincible." For those unfamiliar wit... More
Promoted 8 years, 1 month ago
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Reviewed by lotr23
If the poorly punctuated and terribly uncreative title were the only problem with Crazy, Stupid, Love, the film would still have the opportu... More
Memento
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Memory can change the shape of a room; it can change the color of a car. And memories can be distorted. They're just an interpretation, the... More
Promoted 11 years, 4 months ago
Hoodwinked! (2005)
Promoted 14 years, 3 months ago
Super Mario Galaxy
Reviewed by Moz La Punk
Mario Galaxy is truly everything that is fun in videogames, rolled up onto one disc that simply everyone must own. When Mario 64 invente... More
Promoted 12 years, 5 months ago
The Fountain
Reviewed by Prelude
This is one of those movies you watch, you keep watching, your brain really starts to hurt as you TRY really hard to figure out what is goin... More
Promoted 14 years, 7 months ago
Shooter
Reviewed by Prelude
Sorry, I respectfully disagree with all previous reviews. This movie was utter and complete crap. It looked promising at the beginning, bu... More
Promoted 12 years, 6 months ago
Grave of the Fireflies
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Why must fireflies die so young?"When it comes to Japanese animated features, Studio Ghibli is unparalleled, with the animation purveyor's ... More
Promoted 9 years ago
There Will Be Blood
Reviewed by Lexi
''There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.'' A story about family, greed, religion, and oil, centered around... More
Promoted 11 years, 8 months ago
Mr. Brooks
Reviewed by Prelude
Normally, I never would have bothered with a Costner flick for the rest of my life, but he shocked me. I'm glad I caved in and saw this fil... More
Promoted 13 years, 5 months ago
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Rob...
Reviewed by Lexi
''Can't figure it out, you wanna be like me, or you wanna be me?'' A detailed account of the famous outlaw Jesse James and his relationsh... More
Promoted 11 years, 9 months ago
Brick
Reviewed by Prelude
Take a classic 1940s film noir murder mystery and throw it into modern times, make it revolve around drugs and high school kids, add some aw... More
Promoted 13 years, 4 months ago
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"All our hopes now lie with two little hobbits, somewhere in the wilderness." I still remember leaving the cinema subsequent to the first... More
The Happening
Reviewed by Seaworth
"Can I have a ticket to The Happening thats happening right now?" The title and trailer of this film always lead me to believe this was a... More