Reviews > Most voted reviews

Barry Lyndon
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"It would require a great philosopher and historian to explain the causes of the famous Seven Years' War in which Europe was engaged and in ... More
Promoted 4 years, 3 months ago 4 comments
Battle Royale
Reviewed by Lexi
''Life is a game. So fight for survival and see if you're worth it.'' In future Japan, the government captures a class of ninth-grade stu... More
Promoted 13 years ago
Fight Club
Reviewed by Lexi
''Fuck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolv... More
Seven
Reviewed by Lexi
''What's in the box?'' Police drama about two cops, one new and one about to retire, after a serial killer using the seven deadly sins as... More
Promoted 13 years ago
WALL·E
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Directive?" To the untrained eye, Disney-Pixar's WALL-E probably appears to be just another ordinary animated family film or just anothe... More
Promoted 13 years, 1 month ago
Ran
Reviewed by Lexi
''Men prefer sorrow over joy... suffering over peace!'' An elderly lord abdicates to his three sons, and the two corrupt ones turn agains... More
Promoted 11 years, 8 months ago
Persepolis
Reviewed by Lexi
''In this life you'll meet a lot of jerks. If they hurt you, tell yourself that it's their own stupidity that makes them act that way. That ... More
Promoted 11 years, 11 months ago
Caligula
Reviewed by vince
WELL WHERE DO I BEGIN,IT IS AN IMPORTANT MOVIE IN FILM HISTORY BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER MOVIE LIKE CALIGULA NOR SHALL THERE BE A MOVIE LIKE... More
Promoted 7 years, 9 months ago
The Mist
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another. W... More
Promoted 9 years, 9 months ago
3:10 to Yuma
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I'm gonna be a day behind you, William. Unless something happens, and if it does, I need a man at the ranch to run things, protect our fami... More
Brick
Reviewed by Mr. Lays
This is the ultimate detective movie. Clues, easy speaking, and a Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty-type twists and turns. Some may cringe... More
Promoted 13 years, 2 months ago
Final Fantasy VIII
Reviewed by Seaworth
I eagerly awaited this title. Seriously, after the bliss injection of VII this was all I imagined. I had a wanker mate who told me this game... More
Promoted 13 years, 6 months ago
Lady in the Water
Reviewed by Dionysian Child
Being a big fan of fairy tales, especially their relevance to our modern lives, I thought that the perfect film for me had come into existen... More
Promoted 13 years, 8 months ago
Inhuman (Fetch #1)
Reviewed by Villiana
I was intrigued by the cover, curious description of the book and convinced the good grades on various portals. For me personally, it was a ... More
Promoted 6 years, 6 months ago
The Long Walk
Reviewed by Villiana
I had very high expectations about this book. Whole didn’t disappoint me, but not left a big 'wow' or any other great affection. The book ... More
Promoted 6 years, 9 months ago 1 comment
10 Cloverfield Lane
Reviewed by kathy
Really well written and acted drama that constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat with several totally unexpected plot twists. Great fe... More
Promoted 4 years, 11 months ago
The Expendables 3
Reviewed by Iceviper
Keeping it short and simple, I loved it. I loved the first two and #3 was just as good. No love story, no stupid sub plots, no pansy ass h... More
Promoted 6 years, 10 months ago
Brave New World
Reviewed by Villiana
I never before heard of this book, I found it quite recently and decided to buy because it was after a really affordable price. And now, whe... More
The Shadow Of The Wind
Reviewed by Villiana
“Books are mirrors: you only see in them what you already have inside you.” Finally! I don’t remember from when I wanted to read th... More
Promoted 6 years, 10 months ago
Fifty Shades Darker
Reviewed by Villiana
After a little break, which I filled out a bit more concrete literature, I came back to this saga, to see what happens next. I prepared myse... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1)
Reviewed by Villiana
Spoilers and vulgarisms zone!!! :D A touching story of a young, rich and beautiful man with a complex personality, who loves to dominate ... More
Hachi: A Dog's Tale
Reviewed by Marek
Hachiko was good movie, i watched for the first time and i liked also because i love dogs. It is touching how can be faithful and loyal a do... More
Promoted 6 years ago 3 comments
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Captain, in order to build a better world, sometimes means turning the old one down... And that makes enemies." Marvel doesn't have the bes... More
Promoted 7 years, 7 months ago
RoboCop
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Forget the machines. They want a product with a conscious. Something that knows what it feels like to be human. We gonna put a man inside a... More
Promoted 7 years, 9 months ago
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"The other victors. Because of her, they all pose a threat. Because of her, they all think they are invincible." For those unfamiliar wit... More
Promoted 8 years ago
Eyes of Laura Mars
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
One of my favorites thriller movies was written by...guess who...John Carpenter ! Directed by Irvin "The Empire Strikes Back" Kershner and s... More
Promoted 8 years ago
The Wolverine
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I've been trying to find you for over a year. My employer's dying, he wants to thank you for saving his life." Even the most die-hard X-... More
Promoted 8 years, 3 months ago
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
Reviewed by Nosoki
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream is a point and click psychological horror game based on the short story of the same name by Harlan Elliso... More
Promoted 7 years, 10 months ago
The Conjuring
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Something horrible happened here..." The Conjuring is 2013's must-see scary movie, following in the shadow of last year's Sinister and d... More
Right Between the Eyes
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
In 1989, "Right Between The Eyes" was released through Johnny Z MegaForce and Atlantic.ICON third record was produced by Dan Wexler with rad... More
Promoted 8 years, 1 month ago