Reviews > Most voted reviews

Icon
Reviewed by Mass. Patriot
In 1984, ICON released their self-titled debut, with the help and production of Mike Varney. It included their biggest metal radio hit song ... More
Promoted 1 year, 11 months ago
World War Z
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Every human being we save is one less zombie to fight." Here's the shocker: World War Z doesn't suck. It's been impossible to miss all t... More
Promoted 8 years, 4 months ago
Zero Dark Thirty
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"in theory, if bin Laden isn't there, you can sneak away and no one will be the wiser. But bin Laden is there. And you're going to kill him ... More
2001: A Space Odyssey
Reviewed by youngbloods
2001: A Space Odyssey is incredible mess of movie, the writers Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke obviously felt that a lot of random unin... More
Promoted 8 years, 7 months ago 1 comment
The Dark Knight Rises
Reviewed by SJMJ91
After four long years of waiting, the third and final instalment in Christopher Nolanโ€™s Batman trilogy has finally been unleashed. Prior i... More
Promoted 9 years, 6 months ago
Prometheus
Reviewed by Spunkeroo
"If we don't stop it, there won't be any home to go back to!" 2012 has been a great year for movies, particularly during the summer. Summ... More
Promoted 9 years ago
Troll Hunter
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"There's nothing heroic about what I do. It's dirty work." TrollHunter (or Trolljegeren) is an ingenious little Norwegian import; a found... More
The Artist
Reviewed by lotr23
You'd be forgiven for thinking that all the advertisements for The Artist make it look exclusively like a throwback. That, of course, would... More
We Need to Talk About Kevin
Reviewed by lotr23
Parents who struggle with raising their kids will often make comments like "Man, if only each kid came with a manual..." But would a manual ... More
Tangled
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"This is the story of how I died. Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story and the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of ... More
Promoted 6 years, 3 months ago 3 comments
The Godfather: Part II
Reviewed by propelas
There are no words to describe this movie.Maybe the best movie ever made and definitely the best sequel for a movie. In the second part of ... More
Promoted 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Hanna
Reviewed by lotr23
The title character is one heck of a viciously deadly weapon. She may be a teenaged girl, but her agility and attack skills are nothing shor... More
Promoted 9 years, 8 months ago
This Film Is Not Yet Rated
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
In the decades since its inception in 1968, the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) has been subjected to severe controversy. Accus... More
Promoted 8 years, 10 months ago
Black Swan
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Swan Lake is about a girl who gets turned into a swan and she needs love to break the spell, but her prince falls for the wrong girl so she... More
Promoted 9 years, 9 months ago
Restrepo
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Deadliest place on Earth: The Korengal Valley" Shot and produced by photographer Tim Hetherington and journalist Sebastian Junger, Restr... More
Promoted 10 years, 10 months ago
A Serbian Film
Reviewed by propelas
The truth is somewhere in the middle.It's clear intention of the director's cause, and to create a fuss this film and his attitude towards t... More
Promoted 9 years, 10 months ago
Oblivion
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"60 years ago, Earth was attacked. We won the war, but they destroyed half the planet. Everyone's been evacuated. Nothing human remains. We'... More
Promoted 8 years, 9 months ago
The Social Network
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you'd have invented Facebook!" 2010's The Social Network is a two-hour motion picture consis... More
Promoted 11 years, 1 month ago
Pushing Daisies
Reviewed by Uber
Pushing Daisies' first season was cut short due to the Writers Guild strike and was canceled before the second season was finished due to lo... More
Promoted 11 years ago
The Expendables
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"Only thing you need to know is the job's real, and the money's real." In the same vein as 2010's Predators, Sylvester Stallone's ambitio... More
Promoted 8 years, 9 months ago
The White Ribbon
Reviewed by Lexi
''After so many years, a lot of it has become obscure, and many questions remain unanswered. But I feel I must talk about the strange event... More
Promoted 11 years, 6 months ago
Lawrence of Arabia
Reviewed by Lexi
''Young men make wars, and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage, and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, a... More
Promoted 11 years, 9 months ago
Into the Wild
Reviewed by Lexi
''I'm going to paraphrase Thoreau here...rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth.'' After gra... More
Promoted 11 years, 9 months ago
Orphan
Reviewed by PvtCaboose91
"I have a special surprise for you, Mommy!" In motion pictures, it's a widespread belief that children are the embodiment of pure evil. Perh... More
Promoted 10 years, 12 months ago
Memoirs of a Geisha
Reviewed by Lexi
''She paints her face to hide her face. Her eyes are deep water. It is not for Geisha to want. It is not for geisha to feel. Geisha is an ar... More
Promoted 12 years ago
Let the Right One In
Reviewed by Lexi
''You have to invite me in.'' Oskar; a shy bullied boy, finds love and revenge through Eli; a beautiful yet mysterious girl whom turns o... More
Promoted 12 years ago
The Deer Hunter
Reviewed by Lexi
''You have to think about one shot. One shot is what it's all about. A deer's gotta be taken with one shot. I try to tell people that but th... More
Promoted 10 years, 1 month ago
Grave of the Fireflies
Reviewed by Lexi
''Why must fireflies die so young?'' A tragic film covering a young boy and his little sister's struggle to survive in Japan during World... More
The Passion of the Christ
Reviewed by Lexi
''You are My friends. There is no greater love than for a man to lay down his life for his friends. I cannot be with you much longer, My fri... More
Promoted 8 years, 11 months ago
Star Trek
Reviewed by Lexi
''Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including yours. I dare you to do better. Enlist in Starflee... More
Promoted 11 years, 8 months ago