Reviews > Recent reviews

A Day's Pleasure
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) Some excellent gags in the unstable boat with couples dancing and people throwing, as effective as in 'the inmigrant', and Chaplin walk... More
The Chaplin Revue
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) Just 3 entire shorts (Pilgrim, A dog's life and Shoulder arms) with a simple introduction of what the hell is Hollywood... More
A Dog's Life
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) The tram in his bottom, as a dog, in a bar of thieves and women forced to prostitution, with holes in his pants, sleeping in the street... More
Bug Crawls
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) I like the idea and the low speed, a bug walking, ascendin any landscape and falling upside down, the agony of less than a character... More
Industrial Soundscape
Reviewed by fernando
(MU) just a loop, a loop, a loop with too abstracted mecanic nice movements, for ten minutes, a bit of concrete music... More
Darkened Room
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) Just for experimenting digital video, actresses react and talk as if doing a test. The blonde is reminiscent of a Lynch girl, as Cheryl... More
The Amputee
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) There's something in this tiny, simple, rudimentary film. Horror and humour as keys to Lynch authoral perverted stylish world... More
Lamp
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) Lynch on Lynch spending or wasting time, his or ours, making a lamp and describing the process, the tools, too long for nothing... More
DumbLand (2002)
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Funny and rare, some good ideas as the man with the stick in his mouth being 'saved' but in fact victimized by the neighbour, the essen... More
Six Men Getting Sick
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) First Lynch, so personal he makes a loop. Stylish, simple, six figures throwing figures, ok, no more to ask this author in progress More
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) Pure Lynch, but obscure if you don't know the series or forget it. More symbolich than surrelaist, but has pace and atmosphere (the seq... More
If I Were King
Reviewed by fernando
(OK) Greta chratacer for adventure and romance, Francois Villon, curiously not exploited by french cinema but Hollywood at its best. Colman ... More
À l'abordage
Reviewed by fernando
(Mu) Rohmer de vacances, multiraced, happy ending, not the sea but a contaminated river, people working, not usual travellers, love it... More
Miss Marx
Reviewed by fernando
(SemanaULima) It's well framed after Karl's death, and Eleanor mixing marxism with proto feminism, but we loss Karl's as a character in enef... More
After Love
Reviewed by fernando
(SemanaUlima) Classic and effective, the right cultural landscape (Dover and Calais) to set a story of a man wth two families and the clash ... More
Riley the Cop
Reviewed by fernando
(YT) Ford and Farrell Macdonald amuses themselves with all the clisés of Europe, including Germany and France and even flying in plane, fee... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
The Killing of Two Lovers (2021)
Reviewed by fernando
(SemanaUlima) Square format, strong acting/directing of a family crossing mid sepaeraton and some violence to reach harmony... More
Our Hospitality
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though I grew up watching the movies of Charles Chaplin, I have always been rather oblivious regarding Buster Keaton and I discovered h... More
Florence Foster Jenkins
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since it was directed by Stephen Frears and starring Meryl Streep, I... More
Animal Farm (1945)
Reviewed by Yuyo
Bien, rebelión en la granja es una novela corta que hace una sátira sobre el gobierno, la sociedad la política del mundo y puede servir ... More
Reviewed by blancasoto
Carmen Salinas! Listal! Carmen Salinas! Listal! Carmen Salinas! Listal! Telemundo! Bacardi by Blanca Soto! More
Reviewed by blancasoto
Peacock TV! Stream! Señera Acero! Blanca Soto Telemundo Telenovelas! Norristown! Miami! La Casa se los Famosos! More
Reviewed by blancasoto
Segunda entrada! Carmen Salinas! Listal! Miracle! Virgencitas! Loreto, México! Please pray for her health! More
Passing
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this flick and since it was available on Netflix, I thought I might as well check it out.... More
La Fortuna
Reviewed by fdlm4000
"La Fortuna" De Alejandro Amenábar. Vamos a ver,está entretenida y no mal ejecutata. Me gusta la relación entre la burocracia española... More
The Sweet Hereafter
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I kept hearing some pretty good things about this flick, I was quite eager to check it out. The last 20 years, I have tried to follow ... More
Reviewed by blancasoto
I will be hosting a red carpet party for this! Telemundo Miami Carmen Salinas Blanca Soto Philly Pinoy Norristown ABS-CBN Chicago More
Reviewed by blancasoto
Hello, this will air soon on Telemundo from Telemundo Center in Miami! Carmen Salinas Blanca Soto Norristown More
La Patrona
Reviewed by blancasoto
Hello, My Telenovela will soon start! Senora Acero! Blanca Soto Herrero, Mexico Telemundo Carmen Salinas More
Dolphin Tale 2
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t expecting much from this flick but since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out anyway. I did w... More