Reviews > Recent reviews

Black Knight
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I didn't expect much from this flick but, somehow, I still ended up watching the damned thing. Well, obviously, the whole thing seemed  to ... More
Kara
Reviewed by CheoFuenmayor
Me parece muy apropiado que un estudio de videojuegos que se especializa en Aventura Gráfica pruebe sus capacidadesades técnicas y narrati... More
Popeye the Sailor Meets Sindbad the Sailor
Reviewed by CheoFuenmayor
A primera vista parece un muy divertido cortometraje animado, pero si tomamos en cuenta que salió en 1936 notaremos que fue pionero en cosa... More
The Mist
Reviewed by CheoFuenmayor
La creatividad es una de las cosas que yo más valoro en el mundo y este es uno de esos casos donde un grupo de personas con muy pocos recur... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You!
Reviewed by CheoFuenmayor
Durante muchos años fui un seguidor muy leal de la franquicia y aunque desde hace un tiempo para acá la había perdido la vista puedo ver ... More
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
Reviewed by Gab Mega
Aparte de que sea la mejor pelicula de Spider-man y hasta una de las mejores peliculas de superheroes y hasta de animación (incluso de las ... More
Football
Reviewed by Damion Frye
Good.. More
W.E.
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
For many years, Madonna had a rather pathetic acting career, her last lead role was almost 20 years ago in the godawful ‘Swept Away’ and... More
Revenge
Reviewed by Movie Maniac
The New French Extremity movement in horror cinema brought us minted classics like "High Tension", "Inside", and "Martyrs" and while many s... More
Huelepega: Ley de la calle
Reviewed by CheoFuenmayor
No tengo complejo en admitir que la vi casi exclusivamente porque me llamó la atención al ser uno de los proyectos más influyentes del ci... More
The Land Girls
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Even though this movie seemed to be a rather obscure, since there was a decent cast involved, I thought I might as well check it out. Well, ... More
The Shape of Water
Reviewed by CheoFuenmayor
Debo admitir que la película me pareció muy linda, ya que trata sobre dos seres completamente distintos que comparten el mismo sentimiento... More
Bird Box
Reviewed by Leena AlZamil
the story itself isn't unique or new but Sandra really richened the movie! her acting is beyond amazing! the end was a bit weak though! but ... More
Marrowbone
Reviewed by Leena AlZamil
AMAZING movie! i loved the movie!!! it kind of reminded me of " The Others " but i really love it! i watched it two times and cried like a ... More
Vice Guide to Travel
Reviewed by garybassettwax
It is a great guide. It provides me a great and vice advices on travel. I love to travel and from long back i was searching the book like th... More
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
Since I have always been a huge fan of the Coen brothers, of course, I was really eager to check this flick. Well, even if it won't go down ... More
You
Reviewed by soulistic
Oh my goodness..................that's all I have to say! I can't wait for Season 2! Yes you heard it NetFlix was granted a Season 2 of this... More
The Great Wall
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
To be honest, I wasn't really expecting much from this flick but since I have a weak spot for Matt Damon, I thought I might as well check it... More
Promoted Unknown time ago 1 comment
Money Heist
Reviewed by Gab Mega
Termine el 2018 viéndome las 2 temporadas de La Casa de Papel, y para nada es una mala serie a pesar que tiene un cierto estilo pretencioso... More
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs
Reviewed by fernando
The title ballad/sketch (more than a ballad is a country black humour stuff) is not the best, is more clisé and satire of singing mortal co... More
Murder on the Orient Express
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this flick but since I have always had a weak spot for Kenneth Branagh’s work, I thought I migh... More
Shirkers
Reviewed by fernando
Would like to see and understand more about the lost film. It is spread in disorder, but it has its charm becuase of that. Shirkers was mayb... More
Adam and Eve
Reviewed by fernando
Tan naif y temeraria, y lavada y apegada hipócritamente al génesis, que llega a tener un encanto esa coreografia para tapar con hojas y so... More
Parisian Love
Reviewed by fernando
Louis Gasnier is trepidant director, has savoir faire in the dancing scenes (the savage tango apache with Bow at the beginning is startling)... More
Der Postmeister
Reviewed by fernando
Pushkin in a hollywoodesque, classic melodrama tradition. George is excellent dancing and suffering, better when is deliberately forgivable.... More
Promoted Unknown time ago
By the Bluest of Seas (1936)
Reviewed by fernando
Sexy naif comunism in al koljos, cherchez la femme qui est dejá engagé avec un soldat, vibrant et solide More
Bumblebee
Reviewed by Léon
Primeros 15 minutos chidos, luego tenemos a una protagonista pendeja que se la pasa 24/7 por traumas de la infancia que serán mágicamente ... More
Loverboy
Reviewed by Henny
a disturbing movie about a family losing their daughter to a so-called loverboy. but this aint no love story. it is about mental abuse and d... More
Akame ga Kill!
Reviewed by Fernando Leonel Alba
WARNING This review has a few spoilers here and there so I'll just say in advance that the series is not worth your time. With that said, it... More
Aquaman
Reviewed by johanlefourbe
With the DC, with their next movie, you are never sure if they will have another flop but it seems that, this time around, they delivered a ... More

« Prev 1... 164 165 166 167Next »