Posted : 10 months, 3 weeks ago on 23 November 2018 06:14

Fantastic mr fox é um filme fantastico!. To brincando, n é fantastico ou grande coisas mas é um filme ok vai. Um filme bastante despretensioso ao abordar um tema familiar. A historia se trata de um raposo vagabundo/pobre que tenta procurar um sentido da vida, ser um cara especial. E como fazer isso? Roubando comida. Ele não faz isso apenas para si, e sim para alimentar sua familia. E isso é tudo com o filme, pode ter uma premissa que é no minimo interessante, mas está executado de forma comica e despretensiosa, e nao está mal porque o filme deixa muito em claro que é despretensioso desde do inicio, entao nao da pra odiar o filme porque está executado de forma despretensiosa deixando muito claro desde do inicio. Poderia ser pior imagina q executasse com tom serio com comedia invadindo?

E o filme é isso. É um filme simpático e divertido, com personagens com um grande carisma e sentimentos, e com uma animaçao stop motion bastante criativa e muito boa e cheio de osts bacanas.

Não é grandes coisas. É um simples filme simpatico e divertido e n merece mais que um 6/10. Bastante recomendado para ver com a familia, para todas as idades em geral. É um filme q agrada a todos

Posted : 4 years, 2 months ago on 26 July 2015 03:04

Not my cup of tea, but I can appreciate how it would be entertaining for many. A touch on the kiddy side, so steer clear if that is not your thing.

Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009)

Posted : 4 years, 7 months ago on 8 March 2015 12:03

Except in very rare cases, animated film with anthropomorphic characters repelled me enough. It must be old reminiscences, when Disney almost monopolized this field of children's imaginations. Moreover, here we have a family of cunning foxes, of course. And talkative, already worse. To finish spoiling, we recognizable voices of famous actors, which already makes everything more complicated. All in the service of a story -Roald Dahl despite- predictable and rather pointless. Positive, hardworking and well achieved its technical bill.

Review of Fantastic Mr. Fox

Posted : 7 years, 7 months ago on 15 March 2012 09:10

Stop motion is a curious art. It never looks as real as CGI, and it's not as fluid as CGI. Also, it's extremely difficult to master. In fact, one would wonder why anyone would bother making a stop motion movie, as opposed to a CGI movie. The reason, is that stop motion has an odd, old fashioned, hand made feel to it. And somehow, that feel has been captured and placed into this movie, and it's not just evident in the animation.

Fantastic Mr. Fox is inspired from Roald Dahl's picture book by the same name. The film follows the story of Mr. Fox, who starts stealing farmer's merchandise again, without telling his wife. Mr. Fox has been planning some "great heist," despite his promises to his wife, claiming he would quit. Soon, the three meanest farmers of them all (Farmers Boggis, Bunce, and Bean), decide to end Mr. Fox's reign once and for all.

The film's dry humor is both witty and hilarious. No movie in the world can stand up to the unique humor that Fantastic Mr. Fox displays.

I give points to the outstanding voice talents (namely for George Clooney and Meryl Streep), and the comedic score by Alexandre Desplat.

The animation is spectacular. By far the best I've seen in a stop motion film. It's truly fantastic. Even for stop motion, it looks incredibly good fashioned, and that is a very good thing.

Unlike the book, however, this is not a piece of entertainment I can recommend for younger children. It's too dark, and they probably won't get many of the jokes (they may get a kick out of all the fuzzy animals, however). This is more of an older kids and parents flick.

Fantastic Mr. Fox is fun, entertaining, unique, and visually wonderful. It is not hard to understand why they call it "Fantastic" Mr. Fox.

A very good movie

Posted : 8 years, 7 months ago on 19 March 2011 12:23

When I first hear about this movie. I became quite curious about the damned thign because it was directed by Wes Anderson but also skeptical because I'm not a huge fan of Roald Dhal's work. On top of that,  even though I admired so far Wes Anderson's work, I have to admit that I actually always had a hard time to connect with his movies. Indeed, they always looked rather impressive and there was always this interesting quirky mood but, so far, it all felt rather superficial to me. Well, at last, with this flick, the guy finally managed to blow me away. Indeed, there was in fact  no reason to worry and it was much better than I expected. Basically,  it was one of the most original animated movies I have ever seen,  it really looked gorgeous and I just loved the dialogues and all these funny characters. I especially loved the first half which was pretty much pitch perfect and really hilarious and, while it lost some steam during the second half, it was still pretty damned entertaining.  By now, I have seen this movie so many times and it gets better each time again in my opinion. Anyway, to conclude, I really loved the damned thing, it is in my opinion the best thing delivered by Wes Anderson so far and it is definitely worth a look,  especially if you like the genre.

Posted : 9 years, 2 months ago on 2 August 2010 03:29

El estilo de la película es bastante propio, con la animación, el humor y la música reflejando la excentricidad que caracteriza a Wes Anderson. Esto hace que la película no se torne aburrida pero no es suficiente para hacerla trascender su género.

Posted : 9 years, 5 months ago on 28 April 2010 05:35

This was a great movie, with something for the younger kids... as well as in-jokes that older kids and grown-ups will appreciate. Luckily, some of the more mature themes are subtle enough that they shouldn't bother kids (or maybe I was reading into them more than I should've). Definitely worth watching, and now I want to read the story to see how it matches up to the movie.

A Fantastic film!

Posted : 9 years, 7 months ago on 8 March 2010 06:53

I saw the trailer a couple of times in the cinema last year and I didn't think I would like it. I wasn't ever that fond of the book as a child but what caught my attention to this film was that it received many positive reviews from magazines and websites and it has been a favourite of Best Animated Picture and a few other Oscar categories. Also, it has been called a film that has "revived original stop-motion". So I changed my mind about watching it. However, when I did watch it, I absolutely loved it!! Fantastic Mr. Fox is based on the loved novel with the same name by Roald Dahl. It became the first stop-motion film to be distributed by 20th Century Fox.

Fantastic Mr. Fox had a fantastic cast! It featured the voices of George Clooney, Meryl Streep, Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray, Michael Gambon, Willem Dafoe and Owen Wilson. Clooney provides the voice of Mr. Fox. He is a sneaky character who just wants to feed his family. He enjoys stealing chickens from the not-so-wise farmers. Meryl Streep is the voice of Mrs. Fox. She is the loving, caring yet very suspicious wife who is, obviously, the wife of Mr. Fox. Cate Blanchett was the originally the voice of Mrs. Fox was was replaced by Meryl Streep.

Wes Anderson has created a film that has revived old traditional stop-motion animation. I have been told that it is a crap film because of its cheesy animated effects and that is basically the point! You know, I don't think it would've been half as good if it was a computer generated film from DreamWorks like Shrek, Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda or 20th Century Fox like Ice Age and Robots. The development on Fantastic Mr. Fox began in 2004. Henry Selick was going to work with Wes Anderson like in The life Of Steve Zissou but Selick left to direct Coraline instead. I seriously doubt that Fantastic Mr. Fox will win Best Animated Picture instead of Up but out of the other four nominated I would pick Fantastic Mr. Fox as the runner-up.

Overall, Fantastic Mr. Fox is a clever, funny and charming children's film that has proven itself to be one of the best accomplished animated films that have ever been made.