Added by ape on 6 Jan 2010 12:54
139 Views No comments

Games I Want To Review

Sort by: Showing 19 items
Rating: List Type:
People who added this item 7 Average listal rating (5 ratings) 3.4 IMDB Rating 0
V.I.P. - PlayStation
It just looks so stupid...Either I'll have a blast mocking it as I write a review or I'll be pleasantly surprised by the gameplay....I'll bet option one is likely the review that'll be written. We'll see when I play it.
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 681 Average listal rating (535 ratings) 8.2 IMDB Rating 0
I was obsessed with this game when it first came out....Haven't really played it since. Reviewing it would be a good excuse to fight Fat Man again.
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 178 Average listal rating (98 ratings) 8.3 IMDB Rating 0
I'd basically just play through this in order to write a separate review to be published when Sons of Liberty gets published...Mostly just to mention the differences between the two games.
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 44 Average listal rating (20 ratings) 7.6 IMDB Rating 0
Phantasy Star - Sega Master System
Just got Master System games for the first time in my life about a month ago. This game seems like it'd be a fun game to review to kick off my Master System reviews.
People who added this item 3 Average listal rating (1 ratings) 7 IMDB Rating 0
Space Shuttle Project - Famicom and NES
Played this rare game a few months ago. Beating it won't take long, so I'd like to get a review, some screenshots, and screenshots of the ending from it. My guess is that all of the above won't take me more than two or three hours to accomplish.
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 13 Average listal rating (4 ratings) 7.5 IMDB Rating 0
Raw Danger - PlayStation 2
Only played a little bit of this a few months ago...Seems quite interesting. I was hoping to have it reviewed by Christmas due to the Christmas elements found within, but it didn't work out that way. Maybe by next Christmas.
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 5 Average listal rating (2 ratings) 6.5 IMDB Rating 0
Death Jr: Root of Evil - Nintendo Wii
Though flawed, I mildly enjoyed the first Death Jr. on PSP, I'm curious to see how the second game in the series does....Particularly the Wii version since it may or may not have dumb gimmick motion control aspects to it.
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 9 Average listal rating (4 ratings) 5.3 IMDB Rating 0
Death Jr. II: Root of Evil - PlayStation Portable
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 15 Average listal rating (9 ratings) 7.2 IMDB Rating 0
Death Jr. - PlayStation Portable
I remember enjoying this back when it first came out, but not enough to recommend it to anyone. I wouldn't mind reviewing it to see if time has made me feel any differently.
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 655 Average listal rating (409 ratings) 8.7 IMDB Rating 0
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - PlayStation 3
Haven't played it yet, but there's a LOT of hype surrounding it with many folks going so far as to say it's in their 'top 10 favorite games of all-time' list. Well, I found the first game to be a little over-hyped...We'll see if I feel the same happened here.
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 59 Average listal rating (31 ratings) 7.2 IMDB Rating 0
Klonoa - Nintendo Wii
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 96 Average listal rating (48 ratings) 8 IMDB Rating 0
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 113 Average listal rating (75 ratings) 7.5 IMDB Rating 0
Metal Slug X - PlayStation
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 14 Average listal rating (8 ratings) 8.3 IMDB Rating 0
Golden Axe Warrior - Sega Master System
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 35 Average listal rating (30 ratings) 7.4 IMDB Rating 0
Metal Slug X - NEOGEO
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 31 Average listal rating (10 ratings) 7.8 IMDB Rating 0
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 246 Average listal rating (131 ratings) 8.5 IMDB Rating 0
Shenmue - Sega Dreamcast
Owned Wanted Played Custom
People who added this item 156 Average listal rating (79 ratings) 7.6 IMDB Rating 0