Bml93's Playstation 2 Games Ranked - With Notes
Sort by: Showing 25 items
Rating: List Type:
FIFA 08 - PlayStation 2
LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game - PlayStation 2
* Awesomely fun. You can't do wrong with Star Wars and lego combined.
* Excellent graphics.
* John Williams Soundtrack.
* Get to play as many, many different characters in Free Mode.
* Much to unlock and collect.
* I wish there were some kind of game completion percentage in the menu or something. There are so many things to unlock that it's hard to keep track of it all.
Star Wars: Battlefront II - PlayStation 2
The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers - PlayStation 2
Black - PlayStation 2
* Screw CoD. This is a solid shooter game that's fairly entertaining as all you do is to run around and shoot everything.
* Great graphics and environmental details. Buildings gets destroyed, you shoot various objects into little pieces etc. Fun.
* Nice range of weapons.
* The story does come across poorly.
* You can't jump.
* One do get a bit tired from massive shooting eventually.
The Simpsons Game - PlayStation 2
BUZZ! The Hollywood Quiz - PlayStation 2
Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - PlayStation 2
Medal of Honor: European Assault - PlayStation 2
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - PlayStation 2
* Terrific music and sound.
* Several things to collect and unlock, secrets to discover etc.
* The game is huge in the form of graphics, variety and details.
* The game is fun enough to play through.
* The framerate is struggling.
* One is not really interested to play more after completing the story. Despite there being a percentage completion of the game based on how many secrets you discover.
The Da Vinci Code - PlayStation 2
Peter Jackson's King Kong - PlayStation 2
Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events... - PlayStation 2
Eragon - PlayStation 2
The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night - PlayStation 2
* Some huge Hollywood stars, like Gary Oldman provides their voices.
* Lame combat system. Too move away from the simple combat system of the Playstation 1 games is fine, but this did not work. Introducing "Dragon time", which is basically just "bullet time" didn't do much to push the experience up.
* Spyro takes two or three hits from basically anyone and he ends up dead. Much of the combat is annoyingly difficult seeing as Spyro can't take more than a few hits.
* The controls are very clumsy.
* The graphics lacks charm.
Crazy Frog Racer - PlayStation 2
* Two player mode can be fun for some minutes, I guess.
* Bland and generic.
* Poor graphics.
* Courses that looks the same.
* Difficult to see which way you're going. The map is useless.
* Ugly, annoying music that feels like it's on loop every tenth second.
* Limited things to do with it.
Ghost Hunter - PlayStation 2
People who voted for this also voted for
Arcade Games I Wish I Owned
Games for Mother (Earthbound) fans
Games Reviewed by astro_man23
Best albums of 1992
Top 50 Dreamcast Games
Hidden Gems (PS1)
Greatest Films from 1994