All updates

“este canal es la prueba viviente de todo lo malo de youtube, sus videos solo se basan en su opinión subjetiva y considera todo malo solo con el fin d”

1 hour, 15 minutes ago

“''I see you.'' The world of Pandora and it's people(The Na'vi) are threatened by humans searching for an expensive resource. Sam Worthington: J”

7 hours, 54 minutes ago

“Forgive me, I'm going to jump from professional to fan boy for a while here. I haven't had the jitters after a film the way I've had for Avatar in qui”

8 hours, 3 minutes ago

“When I was at gametrailers forums, Goldeneye was more often than not a bone of contention during console and PC fanboys slugfests. It was the prefer”

2 days, 13 hours ago

“I've played a lot of fighting games during my lifetime. Mortal Kombat (2d/3d), Guilty Gear, Soul series, Tekken, Virtua Fighter, and just about every ”

2 days, 13 hours ago

“What’s shocking here is that it took so long for Steven Spielberg to finally work for Disney. He the purveyor of the candy-coated family-friendly ad”

2 days, 16 hours ago

“Helmed by veteran cinematographer but first-time director Lawrence Sher, Father Figures was actually filmed in 2015, but it took two years to finally ”

3 days, 11 hours ago

“Following up a directorial debut like 2015's sleeper surprise Bone Tomahawk is a tall order, but prodigy writer-director S. Craig Zahler defies the od”

3 days, 11 hours ago

“A zealous man and his family are cast out of Puritan society after a difference of opinion about scripture and left to fend for themselves in the wild”

5 days, 10 hours ago

“"Raw" (aka Grave) is a starkly visceral, disturbing, and downright Cronenbergian coming of age metaphor artistically wrapped in a wonderfully nightmar”

5 days, 10 hours ago

“"Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" When director Tim Burton grasped the reigns of the first serio”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Gotham City is witnessing its most darkest, and coldest, night in living history. Christopher Nolan stands on the rooftops next to the bat-signal, wai”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Well, it had been more than a decade since Nick Park had delivered a new movie so, of course, I was quite eager to check his latest directing effort. ”

1 week, 3 days ago

“For a movie named the Hunger Games this is quite sappy. Quite graphic in some spots but in a contrived way to maintain the purity of the leading lady.”

1 week, 4 days ago

“Doris Day, in the twilight of her movie career, trying to simultaneously keep her good-girl image and hop on the suave, globe-trotting spy genre (a/k/”

1 week, 4 days ago

“The only reason this game doesn't have the full 10 out of 10 rating is because I don't actually own it. Other than that, it's just a fantastic game. T”

1 week, 5 days ago

“As a reformed Diablo II addict I can easily say that this is probably my favorite RPG ever. The story isn't particularly spectacular and it obvious”

1 week, 5 days ago

“First, ignore the reviews calling The Expanse "The Game of Thrones in Space." Any decent, multiple-plot show that's written well and keeps the charact”

1 week, 5 days ago

“My son suggested I watch this mess. He now owes me 90 minutes of my life back. If he doesn't pay it back, I'll withhold his next tuition payment!”

1 week, 5 days ago

“This is such a simple dish!  Boil up some spaghetti, drain it, season with some good, well-aged grated Parmesan and a few grinds of black pepper and ”

1 week, 5 days ago

“First, do be fooled: GFE isn't in the vein of Fifty Shades of Grey.  Hell, there don't seem to be ANY shades of gray with GFE.  It's either black or”

1 week, 5 days ago

“I'm not sure how many times I'll have to post WTF? to satisfy the 50 character minimum requirement for posting reviews. So many things wrong with thi”

1 week, 5 days ago

“By the mid-50s, The Three Stooges' popularity was waning: Curly Howard was sidelined by health issues and Howard brother Shemp was a reluctant fill-in”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Dear Saint Florian: in the past decade what have we US firefighters and paramedics done to displease you so much that first, you dump the moderately-r”

1 week, 5 days ago

“How do you take top-tier action-movie actors like Vin Diesel, mix them with other reliable box-office favorite actors (Elijah Wood and Rose Leslie, fr”

1 week, 5 days ago

“No hay mucho que decir, sólo diré que es el mejor creador de YouTube Poops hispanos que existe y que existirá. Sólo eso.Huevos”

1 week, 5 days ago

“Is almost a genre in french films: the world has to stop to deal with the needs and bad moods of an anguished boy. Deneuve is ok because is 'froid' to”

2 weeks, 1 day ago

“Como película en sí, es una mierda (guión, dirección y actuaciones risibles y malas). Pero es mucho más satisfactorio agarrarla como una comedia ”

2 weeks, 3 days ago