All updates

“IF I HAD A HEART Michael Hirst became my favorite TV show creator and writer after seeing his previous series, The Tudors (2007-2010). It also became ”

5 days, 9 hours ago

“My absolute favourite !!!! Watched it two times now and can't get enough of it. It never scared me ,it only brought tears to my eyes , I wish someh”

1 week, 1 day ago

“Since I have always been a huge fan of the Coen brothers, of course, I was really eager to check this flick. Well, even if it won't go down as one of ”

2 weeks, 3 days ago

“Rainbow e desses animes em que aparentemente parece bons por ter um design bem fora do padrão (um design muito bom por sinal( e que tem uma atmosfera”

1 month, 3 weeks ago

“First, ignore the reviews calling The Expanse "The Game of Thrones in Space." Any decent, multiple-plot show that's written well and keeps the charact”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“First, do be fooled: GFE isn't in the vein of Fifty Shades of Grey.  Hell, there don't seem to be ANY shades of gray with GFE.  It's either black or”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Dear Saint Florian: in the past decade what have we US firefighters and paramedics done to displease you so much that first, you dump the moderately-r”

2 months, 2 weeks ago

“Siendo fan acérrimo de la franquicia de debiruman, Devilman Crybaby me vino ilusionando desde el día de su anuncio. Al principio quedé más que ale”

2 months, 4 weeks ago

“One of the many things about this sitcom that makes it unique is that they didn't use a romance story-line as a hook-up. For that thing it is one (if ”

3 months ago

“Welcome to the NHK has remained plastered in my head for several months now which is always the sign of a great or terrible experience. Welcome to the”

3 months ago

“Just started watching this yesterday after a suggestion from friends. It is pretty good so far. I might have watched 6 episodes already. (don't judge ”

3 months ago

“This show is what a true modeling competition should be. Instead of just one model like ANTM, they have 3 models who each have such different careers ”

3 months ago

“This is the only show that I have watched every single episode of and I am still currently watching. I love it due to the fact that it has the dramati”

3 months ago

“Celebrity guests and E! network viewers travel to exotic beach resort locations and team up to compete in crazy athletic events and off-the-wall scave”

3 months ago

“I really really loved this show. I must've been one of the few because it was stopped very early. I miss it, very funny and continuous plot twists .”

3 months, 1 week ago

“I really like the stones' designs, yes, i know is a really weird detail to give attention, but Dragon Ball Z's stones were very little detailed, and i”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Story: It is very welldone, the pacing is nice, since it is almost the same as the manga (in actuality, a light novel) that has perfect pacing. It is ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“This drama tells the story of Nao Kanzaki, a very naive girl that accidentaly gets involved in a thing called Liar Game. In this game, the contenders ”

3 months, 1 week ago

“I hate how everyone is extremely sentimental and how lucky the thieves are. But it's kinda good, I suppose.”

3 months, 1 week ago

“Wow! One of the truly original concepts on TV. The clones aren't simply the same person in different environments, but totally different characters ”

4 months ago

“Very much like a book that you can't put down, I found myself zipping through each of the four episodes of Cooked and didn't want them to end. This se”

4 months, 2 weeks ago

“Ignore the first review on this. Anyone who dislikes this show, seriously needs help. This is a classic show. A cartoon that is a classic because it's”

5 months ago

“When I was a kid, I remember watching Tom and Jerry with my dad and thinking it was a really funny cartoon. Now, that I'm much older, I'm really horri”

5 months ago

“Small town girl Daisy (Miriam McDonald of Degrassi: The Next Generation fame) attempts to start anew, leaving her steady boyfriend and country life to”

5 months ago

“I can't say enough good things about this show, so far every single season has left me wanting more and I'm sort of disappointed that S7 will be the f”

5 months, 2 weeks ago

“An Outstanding remake! Dr. Watson, who just returned home from Afghanistan and had been serving as a medical officer in the military, and now suff”

5 months, 3 weeks ago

“me encanta esta serie, posee muchas ideas interesantes y a la vez me molesta el poco aprecio que se le tiene, no es que no tenga sus fallos notables, ”

6 months ago

“Kaiba, al igual que otros trabajos de su director, es una obra que es asombroso haber sabido su existencia, ya que para ser anime resulta ser tan dife”

6 months, 1 week ago

“An anime based on the life of Alexander the Great, but in reality it is a completely misfit of this; All the characters do not resemble anything, nor ”

6 months, 3 weeks ago

“This show is brilliantly written, has a fantastic cast, keeps you laughing from start to finish of every episode, and shows that even particle physics”

6 months, 3 weeks ago