Thoughts Before I Watched This:
1. I've never heard of this.
2. I was scrolling through Netflix and this caught my eye.
3. The plot seems interesting enough.
4. What really caught my eye is one of my hugest crushes (Juno Temple) is in it!
5. It has quite an impressive cast with Evan Peters, Kevin Alejandro, and Ariel Winter as well.
6. This is the first film that Tony Aloupis directed, but his second for writing.
7. Seeing as it is under the radar I'm sure people haven't given it much of a chance.
8. Well let's see if it should stay hidden.
Thoughts While I Watched This:
1. Oh there is my girl already!
2. Kevin Alejandro's buttcrack and the fact he is shirtless disturbs me.
3. Gotta say this is his first character I can say I despise.
4. I wonder if he is similar to Walter Jr.
5. Well he isn't quite the same, but his look is similar.
6. That looks so much like fake sleeping.
7. She seems fun to work with.
8. Don Stark still pretty much looks like he did on That 70s Show.
9. I don't think I could work properly with Juno Temple around.
10. Oh I guess his dad has some kind of illness.
11. Now it makes sense.
12. The lighthouse pictures are a beautiful idea.
13. These movies I've been watching love flashing dude butts lol.
14. I swear that one lady reminds me of one of my grandma's friends.
15. Always beware of the lady friend.
16. I can see how it could affect how relationships should go.
17. Danger is a brewing.
18. So why did he freak out the first time, but was calm this time?
19. Well that wasn't the conflict I expected.
20. Some people are just plain cruel.
21. The guy must be on drugs.
22. What the hell was that?
23. This really feels like a Nicholas Sparks story.
24. Desert sunsets really?
25. I guess that was on okay ending.
26. For some reason there is a little extra scene after the credits that doesn't really add anything.
Thoughts After I Watched This:
1. I still love me some Juno Temple!
2. This felt a lot like Nicholas Sparks just not quite as sappy.
3. The ending was just bland compared with the rest of it.
4. Some problems never got solved, but I guess that's the point?
5. It takes place in the 70s, but unless some things are mentioned in dialogue and such it could have passed for otherwise.
6. It's not a bad watch though.
7. Just good enough to see at least once.