Posted : 2 months ago on 18 September 2017 03:02

Pretty decent zombies for a TV series.
The first episodes were very good, but there comes a point where nothing happens in most episodes. Literally nothing and there are only a few minutes with drama and action. Step from being a good series, to a very boring series, everything to extend it and get the most money possible.
In addition, it is a horror series, it is supposed to be horrifying.

Posted : 3 years, 11 months ago on 17 December 2013 10:03

I've been a fan since the first episode. Great cast with great chemistry. I love the way they twist the plot and keep you guessing. They love to shock and they do it well. It can get a little disgusting with the blood and zombie guts but other than that, a great series!

Posted : 6 years, 8 months ago on 18 March 2011 06:20

From the word 'Go', I've loved this plot and storyline. I mean, hello! Making a weekly tv series about a zombie apocalypse? Why was this not thought of sooner?
There were so many twists and turns in the first season, it kept me in suspense and screaming at my tv; lost in the story. I can actually say that I like all of the characters, to certain extents, and very sincerely hope that there will be a second season. If not, I may just have to riot.